Happy Skeith Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

TBH, I initially thought that the transparent skeith was a badly drawn zombie skeith :P. It's not very anatomically correct imo... :P

Yeah but, does it have to be 'anatomically' correct? A skeith is a made up creature so who knows what it's anatomy is like? I would use that as my excuse anyway if I were the designer of it hahahah :P

As far as it being gross, I can see how people would think it's creepy. I think it's pretty awesome and creative, but I'm one who happens to dig on creepy type stuff. I appreciate that they went for an angle that might be kind of controversial. Is kind of one of those things where either people love it or they hate it.

On a side note though, it's not too different from some animals in nature, like jellyfish for example. Not sure if they had that kind of thing in mind when they thought of it, but it's pretty neat that they incorporated a real life oddity of nature into our fantasy life of nature in Neopia.

I gotta say-- I would never have considered owning a Skeith until I saw that transparent paint brush look. Man, Neo's art has improved so much over the years!

CAV- You scared me for a second, but then I scrolled back up and saw the paintbrush.

$582, please.

Crap. *pays money*

... There's a picture of it's paint brush on the news post. o_O

Looks like you're going to owe a LOT of money :laughingsmiley:

When I made that post, there wasn't a picture of the paint brush. So I thought it wasn't announced yet. :laughingsmiley:

Oh my goodness, I completely skipped the news on friday (or was it thursday) and didn't see the new color until just right now. It's amazing. why didn't they come up with this SOONER!?? I know what i'm hoping to zap from now on! I gotta go create a skeith... or maybe 10. I can't wait for more pets to come out transparent. :woot:

I guess TNT is trying to get more Halloween themed items out, starting with Paint Brushes. I won't be painting any of my pets with it, it looks kind of odd to me actually. But hey, it might work for a Skeith. Its rather interesting actually, I didn't expect them to do a Paint Brush like this, I'd like to see what they come up with next. :)

Transparent looks really gnarly; it's an awesome idea, but I'm not getting it for any of my pets anytime soon.

Also, I'm really narrow minded and I can never envision female Skeiths..... so that hairstylist looks wrong on so many levels