Happy Skeith Day! *New Color*

hrtbrk

Transparent is extremely awesome! I love that you can see the skeleton and internal organs! :D That is absolutely amazing!

I don't like the Skeith clothes at all. I think both outfits are rather ugly.

I would love to see the transparent Kougra or Bori.Im not very fond of Skeiths and the new hairdresser outfit.The knight outfit is by far amazing however.

And being coloured as a food would create *complications* for Skeiths.

Transparent can be looked at in two ways:

1. Quite clever really, the way they used the word "transparent" and what they made out of it, as in transparent skin :yes:
  2. Absolutely horrid. Like, it's a fail, or maybe not fail if it were, zombie attempt o_O

I'd go with the latter, but the first one is pretty valid also. The clothes aren't great either. Not my favourite pet day set.

Ew, ew, ew. There's a lot of better PBs TNT could have done than one this disgusting.

i agree, but im torn. part of me goes "EWWWW!!!!!" the other part of me goes "eww but awsome?" wheres the staypuff marshmellow paint brush?

ick that is pretty disgusting, looking at a skeith's insides. but the strawberry color makes it look very nice and plump. The clothes are ok, and the food. Nice Skeith Day!

hm. transparent huh? tbh i was never a fan of halloween and zombie pbs so im not crazy about it. but i guess il reserve judgement till i see other pets since i dnt rly like Skeiths.

that said TNT are really gaining some creative momentum with the great plot AND 2 new colours very recently (woodland + transparent). good on them :D

Though I certainly wouldn't call transparent my favourite colour, and I won’t be painting my acara it. I have to admire TNT for pushing the boat out and really being inventive with the new colour.