I AM SCREAMING!!!!

malindamya

I got all the treasures and I am juuuust about to go out the door and neopets goes down!! ARRRRARARARARARARARAG!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘The Faeries Ruin’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the 'Purge' :)

My sister was saying she thought that they'd move all the active accounts to a new database, then just fully delete the database filled with innactive accounts.

I seriously doubt that'd happen though =/

I wonder why it's down? :)

Any ideas?

I hope they come back online soon as there's going to be a lot of unhappy users. Thankfully I finished the puzzle and got my books and all three achievements.

*passes sympathy chocolate chip cookies around*

GAAAHHH! I was playing the Destruct-o-Match 3 World Challenge and got a score of 2771, and didn't know the site was down until I tried to send it. :crying: Darnitall, couldn't it have waited a few more minutes?!? :(

They need more games on the 'Temporarily offline' page...

They ones they have there are all old, and boring.

It won't even let me play the games. It just says 'This file could not be found' I'd rather not play them though, in case I end up beating a high score that I can't send, ): Knowing me, that WILL happen.

in my case i was about to start working on my store again. trying to get the np to buy a draik you know. so naturally i beat all achievements and play it a extra time just for fun. i click on my accounts shop "neopets it DOOOWNNNN!!!" i wasnt too happy.

I feel so lost without Neopets, right about now. This makes me sad, ):

EDIT:

...and now YouTube is preforming site maintenance...What, is this a managing day or something? :(

First Facebook, then Neopets, and now Youtube... what next? I'm gunna say Twitter, xD

Neopets is back up.

Apparently a lotta people are complainin about this....

And as for yesterday, I experienced no downtime..... perhaps I went on at a different time?