Yeah for me!

jumpingbeans

The past week, my school has had a fundraiser where you go around selling coupon books. Everyday, there are daily draws. I hoped to win one, with my 5 books from the first day, but I didn't :(

Luckily, there was also an Early Bird draw, where the first drawn name gets their choice of a $50 any store gift card, an Ipod Shuffle, or a Camera. And I was the first drawn! I was so excited!

I chose the $50 gift card, and also, Lego Man came third, so he got the remaining prize, the Ipod!

Congratz Beasty! I remember doing fundraiser stuff like that in school and always hating it because there was no way I could compete with anyone else with that stuff. You get those kids whose parents work in a big ol office building full of hundreds of employees, and they take the stuff to work and get their co-workers to buy loads of it. Never had a chance. It's pretty cool that they did a drawing type thing with yours, gives a better incentive! Decide what you're going to do with the $50?

Congratz Beasty! I remember doing fundraiser stuff like that in school and always hating it because there was no way I could compete with anyone else with that stuff. You get those kids whose parents work in a big ol office building full of hundreds of employees, and they take the stuff to work and get their co-workers to buy loads of it. Never had a chance. It's pretty cool that they did a drawing type thing with yours, gives a better incentive! Decide what you're going to do with the $50?

I know! My mom was saying:you'll never get a prize, Blah Blah Blah!

As for the $50, I think I'll save it up for a DS.

• 1 month later...

A little late, but great job!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Also, please don't bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.