New Plot: The Faeries' Ruin!

hrtbrk

Wow this is a trip ^__^ I love this! Plots are so awsome. Can't read the first chapter yet though T_T Proxies here at school wont let me see it. T_T I'll just have to wait ;P

Plots are pretty neat, I just kind of wonder what Neopets was thinking when they did this. I mean, have a Faerie Festival then decide to close Faerieland down for a while? Yeah, that's a fun Faerie Festival. { take notice of sarcasm }

But this plot does look good, this is my first actual plot, I didn't participate in the last one, so now I can {attempt} to do this one. I have absolutely no idea where to start on this thing though, and I don't even know if there's anything to do yet. Shows how much I know about this type of thing. :)

I've noticed something. While all the faeries are said to be turned the stone at the moment; something nifty happened to me today. While randomly browsing the site, after just a few moments of sign in, I got the random event Tooth Fairy avatar. :P Whoopsie, Neo-- I guess you forgot to turn somebody to stone~!

I've noticed something. While all the faeries are said to be turned the stone at the moment; something nifty happened to me today. While randomly browsing the site, after just a few moments of sign in, I got the random event Tooth Fairy avatar. :P Whoopsie, Neo-- I guess you forgot to turn somebody to stone~!

Yeah, they forgot to turn off the radndor events as well as the quests I think.

Not so much forgot as chose not to. I personally would be very sad to have ALL REs disabled for the duration of the plot, and I imagine they can't disable only certain ones. It's just that so many REs are faerie related.

Agreed, thank god the RE's aren't all disabled! Did get a little scared when I suddenly got a light faerie quest though. Thought I wouldn't be able to use the shop wiz for a WHILE. Feww.. extremely excited about this plot though! Promises a lot..

Yeah, they forgot to turn off the radndor events as well as the quests I think.

Nice. Though, it does sadden me that The Magical Plushie of Prosperity (oh, goodness, I can't even think of the whole name) is down. Curiously, it does make me wonder if there is more to the plushie than you'd think. Is it somehow connected to the faeries by more than location? XD

Nice. Though, it does sadden me that The Magical Plushie of Prosperity (oh, goodness, I can't even think of the whole name) is down. Curiously, it does make me wonder if there is more to the plushie than you'd think. Is it somehow connected to the faeries by more than location? XD

Hmm...I don't really think he is apart of anything. What would his role be? He couldn't be that important.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if this plot will have anything to do with the Mysterious Faerie statue in the ruins of maraqua... She's been made of stone for some time.

_______

You're right! What a coincidence???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I wonder if this plot will have anything to do with the Mysterious Faerie statue in the ruins of maraqua... She's been made of stone for some time.

_______

You're right! What a coincidence???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think we've talked about this in a different topic already. That statue I think was supposed to go to Fyora's garden so she could keep a close watch on the dark Faerie.