TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohno: How is no plot update, a good thing? I'm dying to see the next chapter.

The fact that I am broke and I only have 175 some odd potions stocked and I am not prepared for when the war occurs. I would much rather it be a day late and I actually get a shot to fill my store before it happens.

The fact that I am broke and I only have 175 some odd potions stocked and I am not prepared for when the war occurs. I would much rather it be a day late and I actually get a shot to fill my store before it happens.

Ah yes! You definitely have a point there. I'm still recovering from my Draik purchase and I just passed 400k today. I'm not prepared.

*sigh*

Finally finished chapter 4. Though I got no deeds for it, but I should've gotten the Ice Cream deed. But whatever, I just want to continue.

But what if they give a PB for if you get all the deeds done??

Don't worry CAV, it's generally not that easy to get the really good plot prizes. :P

You're right that no one thus far seems to fit which is why I kept going back to the statue at the bottom of Maraqua. I think someone mentioned that it's just a statue, then why is it at the bottom of the ocean? Maybe some one wants to keep it there?

That statue's been there for ages, and was actually involved in another storyline (The Darkest Faerie game or somesuch) if I recall correctly. People have kept poking at it whenever something involving the Darkest Faerie popped up, but it hasn't yielded anything so far, so the scepticism is understandable. :yes:

One thing though: if the culprit here can shape-shift or somehow otherwise impersonate other beings, couldn't they be disguised as one of the heroes in the party? If so, splitting Xandra, Hanso and Brynn off the main group may not have been such a good idea...

Well it's plausible that she's simply holding it for study, in which case it follows that she probably doesn't know a whole lot about it yet. Although I would have expected her to answer that straight up (in an irritated manner) or be somewhat embarrassed about not being able to furnish any information...

Well it's plausible that she's simply holding it for study, in which case it follows that she probably doesn't know a whole lot about it yet. Although I would have expected her to answer that straight up (in an irritated manner) or be somewhat embarrassed about not being able to furnish any information...

Agreed but it's never even asked why she had it in the first place. It should of been asked "Why did you have it" she should of said something like "I was studying it" or "Its a ancient faerie relic I was studying to try to find the property's of" OR "I bought it at a yard sale, I found it in the bin of Fisher Price battledome stuff."

Or perhaps it was simply there all along? Maybe whenever Xandra inherited the task of taking care of that library, she inherited a bunch of artefacts that she knows pretty much nothing about?

Or perhaps it was simply there all along? Maybe whenever Xandra inherited the task of taking care of that library, she inherited a bunch of artefacts that she knows pretty much nothing about?

Well to be fair it also isn't stated exactly what artifacts were stolen. What we know for sure is the faeries are petrified, and that someones on the loose with enough power to bring faerieland to its knees. XD Idk why but I feel like I am a step away from shouting battle orders. XD

Heh, considering the quality (or lack thereof) in Hanso's drawing, we might very well be looking for the wrong artefact. xD Let's just hope we find somebody to unleash our wrath on soon...

In his drawing its pretty clear its a circular object that looks almost exactly like the relic we think we should be looking for. What I just thought of though was, again basically how a giant pudgy super villain can just waltz into a city of faeries and NOT get noticed. That's like the Staypuff.... wait i used that joke. hmm

That's like Bowzer running through Manhattan looking for any and all Italian plumbers and not getting noticed!

Anyways my point is along the lines of, we know a shape shifter is involved, but there is something else to notice. That if the nox in the castle was anyone but Nox himself than we would have to conclude that he wouldn't know Nox's secret hiding places and escape routes.

Logically it could be concluded that the Nox in the castle was the real Nox. Then he was attacked by the person outside faking being him in order to keep the blame on regular Nox. My point is finally that IT COULD NOT of been anyone but the regular nox inside the castle and who was attacked outside of it.

I concur. The statements he made to himself as he made his escape pretty much confirmed that he's the real Nox - there's no reason to lie when you're not talking to anyone else.

Its also not just that, but he also seemed to have no clue what Hanso was talking about. Even attacked him with the orb. WAIT you don't think that the orb he threw and they no doubt took with them is whats drawing all of the shadows in the forest to attack them?!

Hmm... the orb seemed to be a scrying device or something similar if I recall correctly. :yes:

I think everyone is just over analyzing this. It is quite obvious, when it comes down to it, that the only one who could truly be doing this is The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity.

Nah, I have no clue. You guys are coming up with better ideas than I could :]

-Sky

Hmm... actually, that's an interesting theory. It was mentioned before that the Plushie of Prosperity was meant to be used in a plot of some sort that never emerged, so perhaps that plushie has more power than we anticipated...

One thing though: if the culprit here can shape-shift or somehow otherwise impersonate other beings, couldn't they be disguised as one of the heroes in the party? If so, splitting Xandra, Hanso and Brynn off the main group may not have been such a good idea...

Now that's an interesting idea. I like that. I'd never even thought of that one.

Going to the statue did you notice that it seems to be in motion? And what's that pendant?

I think the pendant was part of the Altador plot. I don't remember at what point, but I'm fairly sure it was in it.

Hi, um, I'm kind of new to this, and I' not exactly sure where this post should go, but anyways, I was doing "Shhhhhhh!" (the book/bookshelf thing) and on the last shelf, it was labeled 'n', and nothing else. Is this a glitch or is it happening to a lot of people? Thanks.

Announcements