TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

Im a very impatient person lol. I am also one of those readers who will pick up a Robert Jordan book and read it from front to back. I cant stand gaps in story or waiting for a new part lol. Thats why I am fussy about it. but its not a huge deal to me. I will get over it. And the wait does add a certain charm to it. I really didnt mean to upset anyone by complaining. So sorry.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those are good reasons =) Again Im sorry. Ill keep my complaints to myself lol.(waits 30 sec and than bursts with a plea for more comics)

I vote no new characters. Seriously, we have some really awesome villains who haven't even had a plot yet! This is the first one Nox was in, and he was just... not even actually involved.

Also, as far as plot pace goes: This is fairly rapid. Compared to the old plots, this is quick. Plot steps used to come out much more slowly. For newer plots, this is fairly average. So if it seems like it's going slow... it's not. Dx I hear it so much on the Neoboards. >_<

I'm personally rooting for Vira. Her past deals with mirrors. And I believe she was cursed by a faerie. It makes sense. I don't know the whole theory, but the Vira theory is one of the few plausible ones floating around the boards. Others include TDMBGPOP and Nox's evil twin (clearly false because Nox is already evil. :P )

OOooh Vira would be cool. People think its the plushie? Can I ask why? Vire is more plausible plus I know she likes mirrors.

Oh i hardly ever go on the boards. They scare me. I love the plushie :wub_anim: Vira way more plausible. I think shes kind of neat.

Im a very impatient person lol. I am also one of those readers who will pick up a Robert Jordan book and read it from front to back. I cant stand gaps in story or waiting for a new part lol. Thats why I am fussy about it. but its not a huge deal to me. I will get over it. And the wait does add a certain charm to it. I really didnt mean to upset anyone by complaining. So sorry.

Off topic- but I loooooooooove Robert Jordan. I'm working on the Wheel of Time series

Also, it would be a huge twist if the plushie was in on it, but I honestly have my own theory that the plushie is a faerie himself. Just puttin that out there.... the Plushie Faerie (there's a faerie for everything else right?). I like the Vira idea, though. But if Nox was running and happy to escape... that kind of signifies that he at least knew SOMETHING. I honestly have a gut feeling it has to do with him getting into things over his head

off topic - Im in the middle of The Fires of Heaven in the wheel of time series. Love it.

Back on topic I really like that idea about the plushie being a faerie. Theoretically he was stoned too so maybe your onto something. Also it seems like something Nox would do (get in over his head).

could also be nox wasnt even in on it. he might have just seen something. {rubs chin} there is something else that bothers me. and no this isnt a jazan comment. i cant find ANY INFORMATION AT ALL about nox. ive checked tdn, ive tryed to find the gallery of evil but i cant find it right now. {bah}

anyways if anyone can tell me anything about nox im all ears.

^- when that failed i looked up magax and its a interesting read. SPOILERS magax is actually hubrd nox's former slave who knew?

http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=186&criteria=

hmm i might have to follow your lead on that and read it to see if anything clicks. that IS weird though that you couldn't find anything on nox. it goes to show how much of an impact he hasn't made

i agree but nox is a shapeshifter. something also tells me magax might also get involved in this too if nox is behind it. heres a twist on a twist. that knocked out guy isnt the real hubridd nox at all! also anyone else notice the standing nox's hand in the last pannel is glowing with xandra's green spell magic?

the info on magax was very compelling, and I honestly think you might've found something important. FIrst, Nox mentions that the faeries will never let Magax redeem himself (hence, turning them to stone would allow him the time to do so without interference). second, magax has reasons to get revenge on nox, and he also has the experience as nox's former servant to maybe learn spell casting, especially if nox is a shapeshifter and magax was witness to how nox does that. magax has had the opportunity to learn shapeshifting, has a vendetta against nox, and he needs the faeries to be out of the way to fulfill that vendetta. woah. o_O x_x :guiltysmiley: :worried: :guiltysmiley:

theres more. it also says that magax made a pact. it could be all this unpleasntness could of been caused by magax wanting to get free to help all of neopia or something.....

im not sure what to make of all of this other than i think that is truely important information... im reading up on all of the haunted woods lore at the moment... like "the creature beyond the tree"

Announcements