TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE scary movies.... even the weak ones scare me and give me nightmares... on to the topic i would like a new enemy but it can be an old one as long as the plot stays interesting and fun (and no more weird door challenges).

No. No Faerieland for you. :laughingsmiley: I do hope it's released part way through the plot. Like maybe there's some activities to do, that will release it, then the plot will continue.

No. No Faerieland for you. :laughingsmiley: I do hope it's released part way through the plot. Like maybe there's some activities to do, that will release it, then the plot will continue.

i would settle for that. but it feels a little slow right now.

maybe it has something to do with the reflective properties of the mirror thing he used to turn the faeries to stone, like it created a nox double or something. or, it could be that it was never REALLY him in the first place, and it is a shapeshifting character. I dunno, but the ch 5 being only 2 pages long puts me on the edge of my seat...

oh yeah that one was horrible. that explorer guy drives me nuts....i cant stand him lol. Have we all decided it couldnt be the darkest faerie?

oh yeah that one was horrible. that explorer guy drives me nuts....i cant stand him lol. Have we all decided it couldnt be the darkest faerie?

you just had to go there didnt you, now ill have another 100 immediate email notifications going "its the dark faerie!" then "its not the dark fearie!" while im quietly sobbing XD

im sorry lol it was just a suggestion =P hmmm maybe it was um sabre x.... (tries to distract people from last post)... definately sabre x lol. Seriously though I need more to make educated guess. Maybe its a new gorgon like character.

well maybe the mirror wasnt for stoning but for shapeshifting. It hasnt really stated either way lol. I dont know. Knowing tnt it will end up being someone really out there =P im just not very good at this predicyion stuff lol.

I think they got what they aimed for, by making it so short. It's really gotten everyone more interested, I think. Everyone is now dying to know what's going to happen next.

i get that but i dont see the problem with it honestly.

It's not really a problem with it, at least not in my opinion. But here's why I think:

1. It had the cliff-hanger ending, which no one wants to wait until the next chapter to find out.

2. Then to have an cliff-hanger like that, after only 2 pages, it's like it just got started, then BOOM over.

The first page had the dialog, the second page was posting a word or two, then sound effects.

Announcements