TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

Heh, considering the quality (or lack thereof) in Hanso's drawing, we might very well be looking for the wrong artefact. xD Let's just hope we find somebody to unleash our wrath on soon...

This is a really good point. What were the artifacts so far? All I remember is the mirror and I think another was an orb, right? So there must be another, I bet that's the one that caused this to happen. Hanso said there was a bright light when he passed out, too, so maybe it did that. I'm going to go nuts if the other artifact really is the magical grundo plushie :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry CAV, it's generally not that easy to get the really good plot prizes. :P

Yeah but something tells me that someone here is going to get the best prize, and I'll get jealous (I get jealous easy, if that hasn't been obvious several times in the past).

Going to the statue did you notice that it seems to be in motion? And what's that pendant?

I think the pendant was part of the Altador plot. I don't remember at what point, but I'm fairly sure it was in it.

The pendant was the device used to destroy the Darkest Faerie's statue and complete the Altador Plot. :yes: It was obtained in part 13 and used in part 15.

I still can't enter Hulksmash!-mode. :(

Quoted!

*goes to buy more codestones and notices the super even more inflated prices* Geez each battle it's just getting worse. Codestones, weapons, potions...prices of EVERYTHING is rediculous now. Know what I just realised? This kind of -is- a NP sink plot, it just happens to be more entertaining than the last one.

So is anyone else curious about Hanso's parting remark before leaving the prison? "Nah, couldn't be" Was he referring to the guard with the weird silver eye? Does this have to do with the shapeshifter? I can't wait until the next comic comes out! (Except that I really can, because I want to battle as many evil dudes as I can first.) But still, anyone have any thoughts on that last bit of the comic? I think it will be important....

I just realized last night that when I go to the healing fountain and click "heal my pets", it doesn't give me the "all of neopia's faeries have been turned ot stone" message. HEaling supplies just appear before me. Maybe this is because TNT knew people would be super irked if there was battling going on and everyone had to pay for all their healing supplies.

Ok, I just started this plot today, after a very long hiatus from neopets. I keep noticing the url on the library maze on the first step is neopets.com/halloween/library. With the Haunted Woods being found at neopets.com/halloween, doesn't it stand to reason that maybe the darkest fairie or some dark fairie at least is somehow responsible for all this?

I found out that for the Banishment card of the Mystery Island TCG,Fyora imprisoned The Darkest Faerie in stone using Jerdina's orb for 1,000 years and that is the statue at the bottom of the ocean. So maybe the millenium is up and she's looking for revenge? Because I can't find the statue anymore.

You can't find the statue any more? That's odd, it seems to be the same as always for me.

So is anyone else curious about Hanso's parting remark before leaving the prison? "Nah, couldn't be" Was he referring to the guard with the weird silver eye? Does this have to do with the shapeshifter? I can't wait until the next comic comes out! (Except that I really can, because I want to battle as many evil dudes as I can first.) But still, anyone have any thoughts on that last bit of the comic? I think it will be important....

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the rather amusing resemblance between the guards he knocked out and the ones in the party of heroes. :P

So I don't know how to quote but @AA ...Wow I completely didn't notice how similar the guards looked to the others. I thought I was being all sneaky, noticing things other people hadn't :D Oh well, I tried!

Heh, they're probably cousins or something. xD

Also: to quote a post in a reply, hit the reply button under it. To quote a bunch of posts, hit the multiquote buttons under each of them, then hit 'Add Reply'.

Also: to quote a post in a reply, hit the reply button under it. To quote a bunch of posts, hit the multiquote buttons under each of them, then hit 'Add Reply'.

Thanks AA! I feel like such a noob sometimes. -_-o I'm testing to see if this works...

Edit: It did work! cool...

Useful though i had a thought i think the two guards being fakes is a... red herring as its called? am i correct on that guys?

What i mean is, the two guards would have to of been from Brightvale, yet everyone was surprised when Byren showed up. so i cant foresee that occurring.

Nice catch there Shadaw. I was reading through the gallery of evil in-between waves and I came across this line in the Dr Sloth entry:He has vast technological resources at his disposal, including evil robots, killer clones, space ships and ancient artifacts of major destructive power...

Well, as has been mentioned before, this sort of attack isn't really Sloth's style. :yes: His attacks tend to be more direct and destructive, out in the open with a clear enemy to fight from the onset. The mysterious turning of the faeries to stone doesn't really fit.

Unless he was waging a war somewhere else and tried to turn the Space Faerie to stone, hitting Neopia instead? That would be a bit more like him. xD

Simply not enough clues to get on with. I am still rooting for a comeback of the Darkest Faerie, I mean think about it, the statues in the hall of heroes were the founders she'd converted to stone, ergo that one couldn't have been her. :sad01_anim:

Well, I think it would be pretty ironic if the Darkest Faerie did this, and accidentally turned herself to stone as well. xD

Announcements