TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It couldn't be the sam guy 'coz he's in Altador cleaning up the statue AND in Brightvale helping Brynn with the books.

On the off chance of this becoming a major plot point, I claim discovery rights! :graduated:

Seriously though I've puzzled till my puzzlers were sore and I can't think who could be behind all this. Dr. Sloth wouldn't be able to use magi right? So could it be the happiness faerie?

Edit:- oops forgot they're the same thing. :*

For some reason the link in brightvale about the door isn't showing up for me...I wonder why that is? :/ I can't move on with the plot until I figure out why.

Edit: Nevermind I found out I needed to keep refreshing.

Ooooookay NEXT!! I'm ready for more stuff... I have all 3 achievments! Has there been a confirm or deny the "group effort" thing where more puzzles= more plot points?

right now we dont know how the scoring works. but from what i read the "achievements" are what we need to do in order to get plot points.

I'm just glad the achievements so far haven't been difficult. I want to do amazing on this plot, and I'd be upset if there was a few horribly difficult achievements that I couldn't get anywhere near.

I know this is probably late, but worth saying: The tiers do not affect the plot points.

I was late getting to the Battledome and am wondering: does not qualifying for one of the bonus prize tiers affect my plot score? Did I just sabotage my chances of getting the best prizes at the end? Also, if these questions are driving you insane, would you consider adding "quests" to your list of Editorial subjects?

Not at all. Any wins past cap will not affect your plot score. Those extra items are there so players that enjoy the Battledome and continue to fight past cap can still earn rewards for their efforts. :)

So if you reached all 3 caps in 1 tier, you would have the same amount of points as someone who qualified for each tier.

How id everyone getting on, my record is:

-All puzzles and achievements completed on the day of release

-All caps reached on day of release.

Discovery of new upcoming plot batledome challengers!

Shadow Spectre Minion

Shadow Spectre Destroyer

Shadow Spectre Brute

Shadow Spectre Conqueror

Shadow Spectre Fury

Shadow Spectre Zealot

??? (boss maybe?)

Cool names, they sound tough.

Oh dear. Lili won't be able to handle all those... But she'll do her best! And as long as the boss is one of those where you still get points for losing, I'll be fine. I'm good at losing. ;)

Shadaw to be honest, newbies won't have a chance!, If people couldn't come close to capping the furies, they may be able to get 1-2 wins at the most.

The next wave will most likely be thursday (new comic monday) and there be no way they could build a extreme pet in that time unless they put a pet on straight after the other 24/7.

personally i prefer being a winner. looks better when the trophys roll around. but does this mean were sliding into a battledome plot?

to quote awesomee paul

Shadaw to be honest, newbies won't have a chance!, If people couldn't come close to capping the furies, they may be able to get 1-2 wins at the most.

The next wave will most likely be thursday (new comic monday) and there be no way they could build a extreme pet in that time unless they put a pet on straight after the other 24/7.

^ i agree. but would you rather them not even TRY to get better at it? are they doomed, ya, but it helps to take the sting off knowing that your training your pet to be better for the next round.

I also thought that maybe they come in pairs?

Minion + Destroyer

Brute + Conqueror

Fury + Zealot

And that the Min, Brut and Furys are the same challengers, just with new names and thus nullified wins. XD

That way they could throw in strong ones, while not boring weak ones/making them impossible to have waves end at the beginning quickly.

BTW, I don't really care how hard/easy they are, I will still get the cap, no matter what.

If I have to kill a 700 difficulty opponent 50 times, I will do it. Hm, 50 * 70 HP + 700 HP = 4200 HP, with a 300 HP pet

Anyone remember RoS? It had that Grundobot thingy... Difficulty was 300. I had 150 HP back then and got 10 wins. So I those new challengers go only to up to 200 or so, a 150er should do all right since the lower caps.

I currently have 20 or so millions spent on my set though.

Announcements