Ongoing Sign in Issues on Neopets.com

Superfly

I think some of this (espically the logging in problems) is caused by so many people trying to log in and record their T&C acceptance all at once. The log in and the accept are so overloaded that to keep from crashing, the server is just kicking people out if there's too many. Thus, you try over and over untill you get lucky. So the good news is, this should actually fix itself in a day or two. The bad news is, if you haven't delt with your sides yet you're up for some fighting.

My husband is having some password issues. He can get into all his accounts, but his main. Every time he enters his password, it tells him it's wrong, and locks him out. He even tried having his password emailed to him. He c&p the password from the email, and it still said it was the wrong password.

Has anyone else had this issue? Should he send in a ticket?

Hey guys, I just tried logging out, into a side account, out of that and back into my main and it worked fine. A few more are reporting the same thing, so it looks like this thing may be RESOLVED! Notice I said "may be". Please no suing me if it doesn't work for you...

I'd like to point out that there is still a glitch, granted not quite the one posted about. One obstacle keeping some from logging in is that their account is "frozen." No reason is listed, and you can still see your account through a search, but it's impossible to get in. Neopets is trying to fix this problem though, as stated here in the yellow box. It's also asking not to submit a ticket if this is your problem.

I haven't had any problems logging in, but I've been getting blank pages in other areas of the site. It's mostly the shop wizard that has been giving me trouble though. It just takes forever to load and sometimes comes back with no user shops listed (but doesn't say it couldn't find the item) or it's a completely blank page with a wierd url <_< Would this be considered a different problem? I don't know if I should bother submitting a ticket, I think it would just slow things down more for TNT, I can imagine they're totally swamped at the moment...

I think it's fixed for me. No problems, not even faerieland! Logging in just fine, accepted all of my T&C and took care of my neopets! Yay!:)

I managed to log in fine, but everything is REALLY slow. Especially shops and the Shop Wizard, and the Trading Post. Okay its just about everything, half the stuff takes a while to load and then its fine. Anybody else still having a problem?

im still frozen....help!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.