BD Help

7_rayne_7

Thank you, but this topic wasn't my whole question. The other one by me is the complete question. My daughter pressed the enter key, posting the first before I had finished and without my knowledge of the posting. I pressed the back button and finished, but that topic is locked.

His, now lowered, stats. The bottom three use to be higher. I do not have access to the lab ray, so I do not know how they were lowered.

Level: 22

Health: 21 / 14

Strength: GREAT (34)

Defence: GREAT (35)

Move: GREAT (22)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Oh...there is a good guide out htere...I'm having the same problems beating meuka and the black pteri..try borrowing someone elses BD pet! Maybe that will help?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Noog if you have any questions regarding this action.