yellow werhond

Kuroida

Not really sure if this is the right place to put this but....

I really, really want a yellow werhond. This person "holland500" has one in the trades. I've messaged him. He ignored both of them. I've sent an offer. He rejected it after like a week. Normally I'd look elsewhere but this is one of those things where I just have to have. So, not wanting to part with +40,000np for a whole week. I need to make an offer he can't refuse.

Any ideas people?

He says that there are only three on Neopets. If that's true, he's probably expecting a lot more than 40k NP. Probably more like 40m... although I'm just making that up. Maybe you can message him asking what he is looking for in exchange for the werhond? Or if it's really only 40k NP, maybe you can find it on the SW or someplace else. (I didn't look.) But based on his wish list statement, I'd guess that he is looking for a lot more than 40k, which is the number you quoted in your post. So, offer more than that and maybe he'll accept.

EDIT: On the other hand, since he waited so long to reject your offer, maybe yours was the offer to beat for awhile. I'm really not sure. Just an afterthought. Perhaps there's not as high as a demand for werhonds as he expects. At any rate, I wouldn't let on that you're dying to have one. That will only drive the price higher.

The cost of a petpet, new or not, it's pretty controlled. Normally, you take the cost of the paint brush (if there is one) plus the cost of the petpet... Otherwise, why would you over pay for a pet that you could make yourself for a lower cost?

I'd average a Yellow Petpet Paintbrush at 60k and a Werhond at 30k.

The absolute most I would pay is 90k for one. Offering in that price ranger is fair. If he asks for more, just buy each item separately and paint one yourself :)

The cost of a petpet, new or not, it's pretty controlled. Normally, you take the cost of the paint brush (if there is one) plus the cost of the petpet... Otherwise, why would you over pay for a pet that you could make yourself for a lower cost?

I'd average a Yellow Petpet Paintbrush at 60k and a Werhond at 30k.

The absolute most I would pay is 90k for one. Offering in that price ranger is fair. If he asks for more, just buy each item separately and paint one yourself :)

That's good advice! Go with that instead of mine. :)

thanks for all the help. I'll crank up the next offer a bit then. My main pet peeve that he's ignoring all my messages that are asking him what price he wants -_-

Good luck getting him to reply to you! That's totally frustrating.

well. He replied. He's asking for 800K.

I told him ^@$^#%& and that if he didn't want trade he could have just said so!

...OK fine. I actually wrote down that I just wasn't interested anymore and thanks anyways.....but it would have made me feel better if I said what I was thinking >_>

New question: anyone know what the usual price for a yellow petpet paint brush is?

LOL 800k. Wow.

I really hope a user doesn't fall for that 'scam'.

For all we know, he bought each item separately and painted them for 90k and is now asking for 800k.

Yellow Petpet Paintbrushes are buyable (can get them in user shops), so if you search that on the shop whiz, you should get a pretty good price range. When I wrote my post above, there were some in the 58k range.