IP Address Concerns

Cheru

So, before I go spending 15 hours a day on Neopets again...

When I decided to rejoin Neopets, I thought it best to self-freeze all of my old accounts (I made stupid-hard passwords and forgot them all, so I had way too many.) Now that I'm older, I wanted to start out right; with one account, and maybe a side or two.

My friend also decided to quit Neo all together, and proceeded to delete all of her accounts, as well. This was helpful, as all of our old accounts interacted and traded frequently, and I was worried about that. We did this from the same computer. It was around 10 useless, forgotten accounts.

I have decided to keep only one. Now, this account is old, but never touched; I made it to have the name. I transferred some items and Neopoints through the TP from one account, and one account only. This account was promptly deleted.

Now, I have been reading all about Neo freezing... everyone, it seems. I'm really determined to start over fresh, buy Premium, and just have fun again. I thought I was doing the right thing by deleting all of my old accounts that I could get into (the rest will be purged, I'm sure), but now I'm worried that Neo may think I was "hacking" and then self-freezing...since they were all signed up from different e-mails.

Can you help clear my head before I start paying and putting time into this? It seems so easy to get frozen and I'm so worried... most of the stories of EVERYONE getting frozen was 2008/2009; have they stopped being so freeze-happy?

Thanks!

I wouldn't say they've stopped being freeze happy but I can't see that you've done anything wrong. I would think they wouldn't consider hacking unless someone complained that they couldn't get into their account. I wouldn't worry.