*waves to everyone* New member here ^^

Hi fellow Neopians!! *gives free candies* My name is Jenn and i'm already twenteen-one years old! I've been playing Neopets on and off for about 9 years. That's a looooong time, huh? Sadly I wasn't able to keep the username and password of my old accounts. Maybe they were already purged. And so, my current account has only been around for two years. I'm careful so it won't get iced. What else? My current main goal is to complete a set of the secret lab map. Rather than saving some coins by buying one by one, I plan to buy a complete set. This would take some time since I don't get to play every day anymore. Being 21, i'm already in my graduating year in university! Yay for me! But i'm sure that even when I start working, I won't ever stop playing Neopets ^^

p.s. Psh, I only realized now my fail of a title. Please do ignore the extra "s" on the word 'member' written there!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums!

I'm a Kiwi. And I love the Big Bang Theory! The coincidences keep coming. :P Don't trust me too much though - I've got blood in me from across the ditch.

Anyway, have fun here and please do check out the rules. The most common ones people miss are:

*Making posts that are less than 7 words long (spam)

*Double-posting (use the edit button please)

I fixed the title for you. :) See you around!

=Cameron=

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

I always enjoy seeing other long time players. I've been playing for over 8 years now. (I have my original account.)

Good luck with your goals. :) Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Hi Jenn! Welcome to TDNF! My name's Livvy. :)

You've already been greeted by two mods, so I guess my telling you to read the rules would be entirely unnecessary. ;) But I will say that I hope you enjoy your time here! We're a pretty helpful, friendly, mildly insane little community. (:

It's awesome that you set goals for yourself. I currently have none. :rolleyes_anim: And I've lost my fair share of old accounts too.

Did I already tell you my name? *checks* Yes. Sometimes I forget to do that. =P The snack table is to your left.