Fraud email?

blountness

So, I'm kind of a loner, only my husband and kids are friends on neopets. So normally I do not receive any Neogreeting at all. This morning I had an email that I have a neogreating, but the web address has me a little worried. The address does have neopets in it, but with all the cracking/hacking stuff happening lately, I'm afraid to open this site. The beginning of the address is neopets.clanteam.com ... Can someone please tell me if this is the normal addy or not? and where would I report such a thing it it's not? Thanks, sorry, this is a noob area from me *blush*

I've never received a Neogreeting that I remember. If you want to be sure, you could probably send a Neogreeting to yourself, and see if the links match. If they don't then I would report it to Neopets, by submitting a ticket for reporting abuse.

I'm glad you caught this and were able to verify that the link was a fraud. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.