I've been hacked!!!!!!

Marl

If you can't get in, I recommend immediately sending in a ticket to TNT, so they can freeze your account before anything can be done to it.

Exactly what Spritzie said. Also, start gathering up your information that could prove to TNT that the account is indeed yours.

I would make sure they know someone got into your account. Under, Report Abuse. That way, they'll freeze it, so nothing can be done to it. If you just request your password, the account will still be left open, and can be affected by whoever is on it.

I don't know. Sometimes it can take a week to get back info on a ticket.

They won't do a self freeze unless you have proof with the ticket. it's a precaution against people stealing accounts via the ticket system.

I wouldn't go onto your sis's account - it can be seen as cheating and is a freezable account in itself if I am correct. Focus on trying to prove to neopets that it is your account...

When I got cg'ed, and it was on a weekend at night.... it was literally only a matter of minutes from the time I reported it to the time my account was frozen. Unfortunately the damage was already done on mine anyway, so I wasn't waiting for them to ice me to protect my stuff.

The bad part is that was 3 weeks ago, and since then I've sent in several inquiries and 2 of the premium frozen forms and have received no response whatsoever. They must be really backed up.

I still don't understand how I was cg'ed, the only thing out of the ordinary was I got an email from a stranger asking if I was online, and I answered yes because I had two items up in trades. Ten minutes later my meowclops and over 4 million np were gone. I even reported the person's name and have sent pages of details about my account, but they just aren't answering yet.

Best of luck to you, I hope you fare better than I have ;)