Scratchards!

Sheta

Scratchcards!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite Scratchcard?

• Lost Desert, FTDW!(For the Dusty Win!)
    • Ice Caves, All the artic way~
    • Deserted Fairgrounds, Sssnidny isss my hero!
  2. 2. Which have you won the most from?

• Lost Desert
    • Ice Caves
    • Deserted Fairgrounds
  3. 3. I have 2 monkeys, how much dung?

• Lots!
    • Why is this question here?
    • ...50 Piles?(25 Each)
    • Depends, are their tounges purple?

So, I was scratching off some scratchcards I traded from the scratchcarddealer(Free Adverting Lurve<3) and I had gotten all Lost Desert Scratchcards because they seem to be the most lucky for me:) I always seem to win something on them, normally coming in a profit. My only wish is that there was no time limit~ I was just curious of how many people like what kind of scratchcard!

Lost Desert Scratchcards are lucky for me, too! I always win back 500 NPs, or I win Sand Snowball which I collect for avatar. ^_^

When I play Ice Cave Scratchcard, I always get 2 same and then I lose. :crying: And then, the most annoing thing about losing there is when that Wocky sais, "laidies and gentlemen, we have a loser!" :grrr:

I never scratch the cards. I usually just sell them. But I can get the most profit with LDS scratchcards, it seems, so when I used to deal in scratchcards, those are what I'd buy. It wasn't much profit usually, though, so I gave up on it.

Yeah, I don't really ever scratch them myself. I only buy from the ice caves to sell since I can always get a profit from selling them. There was a while there that the lost desert cards were selling for less than it cost to buy them so I switched over to ice caves.

I won 1500 from a Coltzan's Cash card that I bought for 500. Most of the time I just buy them from the scratchcarddealer on the trading post:)