No one gets banned for that!

For only if you’re really bad

Or rude or obnoxious or

Really, really horrible

Understand this clearly:

May the Forums be with you!

Do you like my poem?

Hey, Methanol. Welcome.

If find that the rules are pretty straightforward. And even if a rule is ambiguous, I think most people understand its intention. Rules are basically the same at every forum.

Hey, Methanol. Welcome.

If find that the rules are pretty straightforward. And even if a rule is ambiguous, I think most people understand its intention. Rules are basically the same at every forum.

The one rule that stuck out to me was the one saying "Do not say anything you wouldn't say to your parents". What one individual can say to their parents *will* vary from what another would. Also the rule on cursing, things that are considered "swear words" will definitely vary. One person might consider "the A word" a 'swear word' others won't. What I am trying to say, is that everything in the rules should be properly defined.

And to the one that posted a poem: Your poem is fine. It flows well and it makes sense.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

That rule is pretty simple, no cussing or saying anything that may sound profane.

That much I can gather, but rather than being vague it should be specific.

Also, "Don't always be so serious", why wouldn't I? Life is serious. I shall treat the internet no different.

"Don't be afraid to ask people questions." Why would anyone be afraid?

"Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?" Why bother telling the new users the rules? It should be understood that following them is necessary.

EDIT: Quick question. I typed in the wrong neopets username when I made my account. Is it possible for it to be changed?

We have a list in the rules of the words that might be considered bad that are allowed, such as crap. If it's not on the list with crap and darn, then it's not allowed. I believe that the list makes up for any ambiguity in the parent comment.

Check your settings. If you can't then I'm pretty sure I can do it for you.

EDIT: Change your username here.

Also, "Don't always be so serious", why wouldn't I? Life is serious. I shall treat the internet no different.

"Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?" Why bother telling the new users the rules? It should be understood that following them is necessary.

I know life is serious, but if you act it here, no one is going to take you very seriously. This place is for enjoyment. This is TDN, not Wall Street.

And the reason I say that is because a lot of new members don't even bother reading the rules, and make a whole bunch of spam ridded posts.

I know life is serious, but if you act it here, no one is going to take you very seriously. This place is for enjoyment. This is TDN, not Wall Street.

And the reason I say that is because a lot of new members don't even bother reading the rules, and make a whole bunch of spam ridded posts.

That sentence made no sense. I take serious people seriously o_O

Obviously this person has a brain unlike the spam bots we get here.

Guest Yoshinho

I kinda agree with CAV. All he is saying is this place is for enjoyment. Where people kick back and relax and get out of troubles of life. Pretty straight forward, I am only serious in a debate topic here. Anyways, now onward to the welcome message!

Hello and Welcome! I am yoshinho or yoshi. Please read the rules(you probably already did).

Remember to also check out my forums! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Yoshiboards/ Completly safe and has cool features! Comment on my profile for more information or PM me.

and also

That much I can gather, but rather than being vague it should be specific.

"Don't be afraid to ask people questions." Why would anyone be afraid?

2.I already talked about the serious part

3.Nobody would be

4.I tell all new users to read the rules it is a basic thing to say. Taking things seriously, its ok depending on what it is but acting too seriously on something as little as saying "read the rules" is too much. When I joined I just got with the program and said thanks.

I am done now.

Hello everyone! I will just go by my Neopets username, Stephanies_phantom. I'm new to this forum and website! However, I have been playing on Neopets off and on for the past five years. Just recently I've gotten really into it! I've upgraded my shop, discovered new things, collected many avatars, started battling in the Battledome for Defenders of Neopia, and so much more!

I may have some questions still believe it or not and I appreciate any help or advice given to me.

Oh and I'm always game for new Neofriends.

Thank you so much! XD