Wheel of Monotony: SAVED!

hrtbrk

I am currently spinning although I am about to head to bed. Does anyone know of a link that allows you to see which result you will get? I know the old link that tells you how much time you have left didn't work for me.

I only spun it about three to four times, I got a mazzew which I aged and got the avvy, got the bird one and the montony avvy.

I've heard the wheel could last up to 12 hours.. Worst I've had was about 5.. Gah.

Hint: Don't spin right before heading off to bed :P

I'm gonna try it, just for the fun

It's amazing how I don't listen to my own hints.............

So yeah.. It's been 5 and a half hours and it hasn't stopped yet.. I'm tired! :P wanna go sleep :sleeping_03anim:

It's amazing how I don't listen to my own hints.............

So yeah.. It's been 5 and a half hours and it hasn't stopped yet.. I'm tired! :P wanna go sleep :sleeping_03anim:

You poor thing! :) It seems to be spinning for a lot longer now. It always had the chance to be long, but up until the revamp I didn't get longer than an hour, and now everyone seems to be getting 2+ hours.

I only donated 200k to the Wheel of Knowledge so I could get the Faerie Mazzew. I just started spinning the wheel of monotony at 2:40am NST I started spinning before I read this and wanted to see if it took forever like before or if it was faster. bad idea lol as I'm wiped and was planning on going to sleep right away. I guess I'll just have to leave the wheel to spin and hope my connection doesn't fail when my screensaver comes on and I guess I'll see what I got in the morning. I'm glad the wheel is only 150np though. ;)

I probably won't spin the wheel... not enough patience :*

But I only donated 1,238 NPs, and realized it'd be cheaper to just buy the prizes. :guiltysmiley:

I spun the wheel last night and immediately went to bed. I got up this morning and had won a bri codestone. I have no idea how long the wheel spun for though. I also see it doesn't zoom in anymore when it gets close to stopping.

Hmm. I noticed something. I went to spin and it let me...and I waited a few hours and when it finally stopped it told me I didn't have enough neopoints. So out of curiosity I spun it again knowing I still didn't have enough np and it let me. I went and played a game while it was spinning to get the 150np and when it finished it gave me my prize. I wonder if that is something they should fix?

So just an fyi, if you don't want to have to spin and wait a few more hours don't be silly like me and spend the np you have while waiting for the wheel to stop.