Helloo

Chrissy_x

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum. I actually created my account a while ago but had a bit of trouble activating it but all seems to be working fine now!

I've been on neopets for about 7 years... my current account being about 6 and a half years old. I had quit a few years ago but I'm back. Hoping I can meet some interesting new peeps here! :)

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, as long as you follow the rules.

I'm jumpingbeans, george_200, or Victor. You may call me Senor Victoro, if you wish to.

Be sure to visit all the sections, including the word fun.

Have a great time.

... And don't forget the smilies! :laughingsmiley: :rolleyes_anim: :graduated: :king: :worried: :angry: :grrr: :evil: b) :P

Yay, new members! ^_^ Hi Chrissy, and welcome to TDNF! I'm Livvy. *shakes hand* The snack table is to your left.

As was mentioned, it's a good idea to read the rules before plunging into the marvelous world of TDN. Once you've done that, jump right in! We're a pretty friendly and helpful community, so feel free to ask any questions you may have, though I daresay a veteran Neopian like you will be doing more answering questions than asking them.

Hi! I am Divya. *shakes hand THROUGH computer* :D

Welcome back! 7 years, eh? Well I have been on for 10 months. :laughingsmiley: And you have met me! I am interesting. ;)

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

You will meet many good people here. I garrentee it.

Hi! It's nice to meet you! I will just go by my Neopets username, Stephanies_phantom. I'm new to this forum and website as well! However, I have been playing on Neopets off and on for the past five years. Just recently I've gotten really into it! I've upgraded my shop, discovered new things, collected many avatars, started battling in the Battledome for Defenders of Neopia, and so much more!

Oh and I'm always game for new Neofriends.

In my spare time, I like to read, watch movies, play on Neopets, go on Facebook, text, and hang out with friends. I'm also on my college's color guard squad. :D