Chef Bonju

ravendragonwing

It's an avatar item; prices will skyrocket. That said, if you decide to try the main book shop, keep in mind that when this book shows up, expert restockers will grab it, so you'll gave to be quick about it. You'll probably have to practice before you'll be able to get it.

Yeah, people will pay ridiculous prices for avatar items, such as a Pink Paintbrush for a Pink pet, or 2 Mil(I believe) for a toy...And so on and such. I personally think it is best just to adopt or "borrow" the avatar at full collateral. I just believe that lending for free is very dangerous...There is someone who is lending the BGC for free and I hope that it makes it to meo.o"

It really isn't that ridiculous, many say that getting it at the shop for 700NP is an option, but if you did not know that was an option that means, that you have no clue about restocking, how to restock, where to restock, when to restock, etc.

Means you will have nearly no chance of getting it for 700NP. I really recommend just paying the 230-250k for the book to get the avatar. If you do not wish to this year. You can save up to get the avatar next year. It is only 200k+ and waiting a year is a long time.

200k is a lot of money, but the same is true of every avatar item. It'll prob go down in price in Sept etc as there won't be the demand for it that there is now.

Extra question: do you get to keep the book or does it get turned into something else through the mixing process to get the avatar?

Extra question: do you get to keep the book or does it get turned into something else through the mixing process to get the avatar?

You lose all the items. All you receive after you mix them, is the avatar.

eh! looked it up on the shop wizard, and there are none in stock... :sad01_anim:

I also want to get the avatar but I don't have 200k to purchase the book.

You can always get the book after the prices go back down, and get the avatar next year. I think that's the most realistic option for most people.

Means you will have nearly no chance of getting it for 700NP. I really recommend just paying the 230-250k for the book to get the avatar. If you do not wish to this year. You can save up to get the avatar next year. It is only 200k+ and waiting a year is a long time.

For you maybe, but 200,000 is a lot of NP, that could be spent towards something more useful than an overpriced avatar.

I don't recommend anyone paying up to 300k for a book that is just going to disappear anyway. It makes a lot more sense to go for the avatar next year, unless you are a serious avatar collector. If it's just a novelty for you, or you are saving for something, don't bother wasting the NP on something that isn't that important to you.