The Style Showdown is Back!

Grant~

Wow, either way, 300 free nc is awesome. Thanks so much for alerting me. Otherwise, I probably never would have noticed the petpetpark nc, so thanksies very much. ^_^

You're also allowed to collect the free NC on your sides via Petpet Park, btw.

Directly from the FAQ.

EDIT: And SunnyNeo confirmed through the ticket system.

Thank you for letting us know. I'm definitely going to have to check that out. I'd love to be able to possibly get some wings or something, on a side.

Gosh, you're always so negative lol :laughingsmiley:

That's how I roll. b)

Would it be wrong of me to enter just for the free NC?

No, cause that's what I did. I didn't even care for the catagory. I just entered someone, collected my NC, and went on with my day.

Double free NC for the win :) I just entered my Hissi for the first contest.

i entered mypet,go the mask, didnt get the NC. petpet park mall isnt loading. aaaaaa :crying:

It takes 24-48 hours for your NC to show up.

Has it been established as to whether or not you can play the Style Showdown on your side accounts?

Cause if not I'm going to have to move some of my pretty pets over to my main.

Yes you can but you can only have one pet entered, per "theme", at a time.

If that makes sense. :*

So you get the NC mall from the Styles thing on neopets, then you get the PPP one on PPP AND neopets? I figured you'd only get it once on neopets and once on PPP, but 300NC has been added to my account. It was a nice surprise.

what does PPP stand for? I got the first 150NC from entering my pet into the style comp but idk how to get the other 150NC

what does PPP stand for? I got the first 150NC from entering my pet into the style comp but idk how to get the other 150NC

PPP is Petpet Park. You go to the Petpet Park and log in with your Neopets info

I didn't know what I was doing at first so:

Go to PetpetPark.com and click Play Now, then login with your Neopets.com info. From there you have to set up your PPP account, and then pick a server. It doesn't really matter which one. At the bottom of the screen there's a little orange shopping bag with a paw print on it. It says Petpet Park Mall on hover. Click it and that's where you can claim your free NC.