The Style Showdown is Back!

Grant~

Yep, the Style Showdown has returned again this year with three new categories - Masked in Mystery, Sugar & Spice, and Spaced!

The voting stage for the first category, Masked in Mystery, begins on August 12th, but entries are already open!

toy_fbmask.gif

You also receive a Fancy Ball Mask and 150 free NC for entering your Neopet! (NC is for your first entry into the event this year.)

Also, you can receive 150 more free NC by logging into Petpet Park with your Neopets username and password, going to the Petpet Park Mall (NC) and claiming your free goodie bag!

host_circle.png

Gosh, you're always so negative lol :laughingsmiley:

Where are they asking you to spend money?

No where does it say that you HAVE to use NC items to enter. If anything, they probably want you to go out and spend your neopoints on items to help the neoconomy.

Anybody else having problems entering?

My husband just tried entering his Ruki, and it wouldn't work right. It just reloads the main page.

EDIT: I had just posted this, and it worked and he was able to enter.

My husband just tried entering his Ruki, and it wouldn't work right. It just reloads the main page.

EDIT: I had just posted this, and it worked and he was able to enter.

Hmmm it's still not working for me. Maybe it's a Mac issue? I tried on safari and firefox. I'll try on my work computer tomorrow. It just keeps taking me back to the main page :crying:

Hmmm it's still not working for me. Maybe it's a Mac issue? I tried on safari and firefox. I'll try on my work computer tomorrow. It just keeps taking me back to the main page :crying:

He's on Firefox. I just submitted my Jubjub about 30 minutes ago, and it worked. I use Chrome. So it could be a Mac issue.

Has anyone else tried to submit a pet on a Mac?

He's on Firefox. I just submitted my Jubjub about 30 minutes ago, and it worked. I use Chrome. So it could be a Mac issue.

Has anyone else tried to submit a pet on a Mac?

Yes it works...using firefox on a Mac

wow I LOVE free NC!! Thanks for the info, still thinking whether to enter or not..

Aww, sadness for you. I entered on my Mac using Safari and it worked fine. Yay for 300 free NC! Why do we have to wait so song to start the voting though? 2 weeks seems like a long time to wait to see other people's entries.

I really don't think i'm going to get anywhere in the top ranks... i only put effort in for the NC :whistle: