shy no more!

lily22

AH! I finally knocked down a coconut!!!!

I was just chucking balls at the thing, click, click, this is never going anywhere, and all of a sudden the coconut I was aiming at, instead of wobbling at me, just completely falls off the stand. That's it. Nothing else. At first I thought it'd frozen just as I'd finally won, and I was so upset. But then I opened up a new window and saw that I had the avatar + 10k np. Psh, forget the np, that avatar was all I was after!!

2gw57vm.png

I'm pretty sure that there's supposed to be some kind of success message after this, and I'd have loved to screencap it for my collection, but whatever. I'm just happy that it decided to freeze after giving me my prizes. :D

Congrats! I really want that avvie. But after spending roughly 50k on it, I am not sure if it is worth it. :laughingsmiley:

Personally I think that any avatar that requires under 100K to obtain is worth it (I won't even bother trying for the Bonju avatar).

By the way, did you just get the Misfortune avatar? Congrats! I'm such a stalker, I keep looking at other people's userlookups XD

Congrats! I recently started trying for this one every day, and I can't wait to get it. Random avatars don't seem to like me, however.

And CAV, some of us like to collect avatars. :P

I've been resisting on spending for the more expensive avatars, but I splurged for Bonju because it's seasonal.

Congrats! My understanding is that it freezes for everybody if you win! But when I got it and it froze I almost had a panic attack :| lol Then somebody told me it happens to everybody ^_^ That, and I had an evil coconut in my inventory! I always use that avvie now on the boards - I'm so proud of it :P Welcome to the exclusive club! hehe!

I know, I just don't do it cause I myself find it pointless.

That sure saves you a lot of neopoints! I have a weakness for shiny, pretty things though...

I'm still trying every day for this one. :grrr:

I have a weakness for shiny, pretty things though...

I'm still trying every day for this one. :grrr:

Me too. I always have. I need to get better about that. I've started being slightly better about playing Buried Treasure. I need to start doing this one too. *goes off to play it right this second* I won't be back until I do it. *nods*

I remember getting that avatar :) I think indeed some message pops up in which the Quiggle is amazed you managed to do so, but it's nothing really special. Congratulations! :)