Made Some Sigs

Princess_Megan

I agree with Anisha. The Shenkuu one is pleasing to the eyes. The Princess one is fine... just kinda un-original, no offense, of course :laughingsmiley: But that's just my opinion! :whistle:

There is probably an option when you add text to your image that makes it look smother... in photoshop, it's called 'anti-alias'. I haven't used PSP in years, so I'm not sure how to advise you better, but usually it makes great difference in the render :)

You could also read some 'blending' tutorial to see how to integrate 2 pictures in a seamless way.

Good luck with your graphics! The composition is already good! *thumbs up*

I really like the Shenkuu one! I really like the blending. In the princess one, I like how the necklace is around the word. Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Yah I must say the Shenkuu Siggy looks great. :whistle:

Did you make 'em both on your PSP? :eh:

I think you might be confused. PSP stands for Paint Shop Pro (if I'm not mistaken).

• 4 months later...

Ach I feel like such a critic cause I've been pointing out the negative parts of everyone's graphics...

but I'm going to offer some constructive criticism to you as well :/

first, I suggest saving your images on higher quality, because higher quality can make a big difference on appearance.

I guess since it's your first time with PSP you might not know how to :P I've never used PSP so idk.

for the shenkuu one, I think that the black border is somewhat overwhelming and too dark for the overall image. maybe because it's thick?

also, the bar of text awkwardly covers the neopet's face.

sorry if this sounded mean! they're just my opinions and do not need to be taken seriously.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.