Happy Kiko Day!

hrtbrk

I love the wizard robes! Yay for something useful to dress kikos in :)

Since Kiko Day is tomorrow, a Saturday... will Kiko's still be available to create on a Saturday, or will they bump it back to like, Monday?

No one can say for sure, but I am assuming they will be released on Saturday! :)

Those royals are quite different. Very interesting.

I absolutely adore the wizard clothes. I may need to by them when they come down a bit in price.

woah.. I think they based the royal clothes on Zeus and Hera (husband and wife)! that's so sweet! and those new clothes... fantastic. the new foods were pretty creative, too... I like ice cream (but it would break my heart to eat one that looks like a kiko)

I created a male Kiko today, with a Zeus type name, that I'm going to paint Royal.

I do agree that the clothes for the girl, would have made a much better Royal Girl. The Royal Girl doesn't look Royal. But I love both of the clothes. And definitely the staff for both.

I love the clothing, but I'm not big on the Royals. I decided to make a Kiko today. I made a Grarrl a while ago with the intention of tuning it into a Purple Kiko once I got the BGC avatar. I spent a lot of time thinking and decided to make Mayjetta. I'll just zap Renfay later and find a good home for her.

I was really busy yesterday, and I forgot to take my Kiko to visit Captain Threelegs. :worried: Oops! Congrats to everyone that made a Kiko!