My best friend had her account stolen!

Seliphra

My best friend recently had her account (both her main and her rarely logged into side) stolen. Her main was Efferversce and her side Mishizoko_chan. Her side was disabled but the person who stole her main is saying it's her account and was her main years ago and it was her side now. She's disowned two of the origional pets (Doomagus who WAS a fire draik and Annabella_Wish who WAS a christmas Ixi) and has a third (Taelsra) UFT. TNT doesn't believe her when she sends in her plea of help! I need to know what I can do to help her! She's really crushed about this (And so am I!)

Some of her Neofriends could all report the username in question. They could also tried to trick the new user to see if they know about things that were never planned or said. When you report it to TNT, stress on the importance that the account needs to be frozen for protection.

Well, she did say in the look up that it was her main 'years ago' but the account is only ten months old. on another note, she's decided to rebuild on _Devil_s_Angel_ ...anyone feeling generous enough to donate even an omelette, I know she'd appreciate it.