The Burning Empire

Guest Trace

"Ah yes, but I can become stronger. I'll be back you you when the other three are dead." said Strexan, then the voice disappeared.

"So, if you'll listen. I might have a plan. We can go either through the mountains or over the mountains. Though the mountains sounds the best plan. Anyone else agree?" said Takinito.

"How would we go through the mountains?" asked Aeris.

"I told the others already, there is a tunnel that goes directly from Neopia Central to the higher elevation mountain near, what remains of, Altador. We should be able to sneak down the mountain and into a back entrance or something." replied Takinito.

"Sounds good, should we get going?" said Aeris assuringly.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criss realized that what's going on, was worse then it seemed. Criss teleported to where Aeris and the others were. "Aeris, we aren't going to fight Zan and Levy, we're joining up with them. Strexan is going to kill everyone. Take everyone with you, we'll need and army to take him down. Cause I don't wanna die."

• 2 weeks later...

Criss turned around. "Let's see...I control water, Aeris controls air, Levy, ground, Zan, fire, and my psychopath brother, Strexan, lightning. He's going to kill us all. is that enough?

"I got it." Falvair was wary, I remember, in the Cave of Flames, the Auburn Danger had some kind of Shadow Orgin was feeding her power! Strexan... "Dad! Do you remember when I was trapped in the Cave of Flames?" "I do." "I think Strexan was the one feeding the Auburn Danger power! We defeated him once but he's back! We have to stop him!"

"An ally? Any ally of Strexan is not good. He willl probably kill him off....after he gets what he wants. Where is he?"

Altador palace (home of Levy and Zan.):

Explosions and cracks of lightning can be heard against the palace as guards and soldiers scream for their lives.

"Looks like big brother managed to survive." said Levy.

"Big brother? What are you talking about?" asked Zan confusedly.

Just then a shadow Ogrin burst through the giant doors and stood infront of Levy and Zan.

Zan quickly went into offense. Firing blasts and streams of fire at the invader, but the Ogrin blocked each blast.

A tall, gleaming fire faerie followed him, burning everything she disliked to ashes, if this was going to be her new home, she wanted it to be how she wanted. "So, this is your payment after years of work? An Altadorian palace! My little sister got herself...! No. I will not take it. I've been working for you since before those pets Robasia, Tirano, and Shylla first defeated that lame excuse for a faerie Jhudora!" She was being perfectly unreasonable, and she was enjoying it.

• 3 weeks later...