The Burning Empire

Guest Trace

"That's the point. Power comes from feelings. He has an extreme feeling of hate, but an extreme of caring. He's my brother, too. He'll stick up to save me, but still vanquish Zan and Levy. I didn't say kill because we need them alive." Criss's eyes glowed blue again. "I am coming, Strexan"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

((The ray is fired at Takinito_Topsi...

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!))

((My first Zap))

Strexan heard her voice, he slowly knelt down and waited.

"I'll be waiting Criss"

"Let's get going" said Takinito heading for the door.

At the black castle:

An eyrie guard walks in and kneels before Zan, "Sir, we have located the target over the haunted forest."

"Excellent, dispatch the aerial strike force. Faerie City will fall this day."

"It'll take too long to run there." Criss made a giant bubble of water. "Everyone walk into this! It'll take us to Strexan!" Criss ran in the bubble. "Hello, brother." Dead trees were al around.

Strexan's voice was incredibly raspy, like a damaged computer, only deeper, "It is wonderful to see you again Criss. We haven't much time. Faerieland is not to far from here and Zan's army is not to far away."

Strexan was a strange pet. He wore a large black coat and wore metalic gloves and shoes. His eyes were the strongest lightning blue anyone could imagine. And he was unusually stronger than most other pets.

Takinito was the second through the bubble, "I never want to do that again." he said clutching his two heads.

Aeris saw the Eyries in the sky but she thought nothing of them, "Eyries above Faerieland, not an unusual."

Levy came out of his room and the army of flying pets were lined up awaiting orders.

"Keep stealth as long as you can, then destroy the cloud generators. Bring it to the ground and the mass scale invation will begin!"

The flying pets all gave a loud salute and flew out to the city.

Criss looked at Strexan. "Can you do that time freezing attack still? I practiced how to fuel it for maimum amout of time."

"Yes, hold on to me. This will take an enormous amount of energy."

Strexan held his hand apart and as he slowly began to force them together his hands began to spark. His arms were shaking tremendously and he put incredible force into his attack. Sudenly the energy between his hands gave way and he forced them together with such velocity the entire planet was engulfed in a time stopping manuver.

Criss created a whirlpool and fueled the energy source. "That should last us a good amount of time."

"Aeris is targeted to be killed by Zan and Levy. If she dies, the whole world will lose air. Are you okay? I can give you back your energy." Criss held up a glowing ball of water. "Drink it."

Strexan drank it and said, "Thanks, hold on to me. We are going to Faerie City."

Strexan grabbed Criss and his shoes began to glow with great intensity. Then he Jumped up and launched like a rocket.

((I wasn't here for it but it seems the Criss and Stexan are going to Faerieland to save Aeris after meeting up in the Haunted Woods, right?))

Robasia followed Criss and Stexan. Whatever they're doing, I'm going to help. Zan will not prevail over me.

((First off, Confuzzled ain't a word. Secondly, I know ain't ain't a word either.))

((Strexan froze time.))

Strexan and Criss landed on the edge of Faerieland. The citizens were completly still.

"Go find Aeris and warn her, do not mention my involvement. She and I have never seen eye to eye." said Strexan, he slowly became invisible.

Criss made another bubble and stepped through it. Aeris was the only one not frozen in the room. "Criss? Criss, if you're evil, I will kill you." Criss just ran up to her. Criss strangled Aeris. "Shut up. Levy and Zan aren't frozen either. I'm here to save you." Criss took her hand away. "If you still are powerful, you'll want to follow me." Aeris followed for a few seconds and then stopped. She made an air blade and stopped it right at Criss's neck. "If your smart, tell me who stopped time." Criss couldnt answer. "He's a friend and he's on our side."

(( Can anyone tell me where I am? And confuzzled IS a word. Just google it.))

Strexan saw what was happening and he decided to follow closly behind.

"Who?" asked Aeris after making the blade disappear.

There was a long pause before it was broken by Strexan

"I did."

Aeris was suprised, "Criss, what did you get yourself into? This is worse than being one of Zan's followers!"

((I guess you guys are still back at neopia central.))

"What? You never met him. He's our older brother. He's the kindest person ever."

"You were not born at the time, Fyora herself came and told our parents to kick him out of the house. He is insane, Criss. He is manipulative and a danger to the world." said Aeris.

"But he's never done anything to me. Has he even done things to you?"

"Criss, he was the one behind the Space Faerie's death. By killing her, he became more powerful."

"That's enough Aeris."

"I will not let you kill again."

"And who is going to stop me? You?" Strexan's words were deep and horifying.

"I WILL!"

Criss felt things heating up. She moved faster than anyone could. Not even a trace of her was left when she moved. She formed two ropes of water and manipulated them around both Aeris and Strexan's neck. She strangled them and let them have barely any air. "Shut up! Get over your problems! Aeris, you'r going to die because of Zan and Levy. Can you think clearly????"

Strexan struggled for a short time then threw a shock of electtricity through the water and struck Criss. The grip of the water and his neck ceased and he became invisible.

Criss could see the electricity leave Strexan and she formed ice around herself. "Strexan, I was just trying to calm you down. You know my temper." Criss glared at Aeris. "Now will you calm down??"