The Burning Empire

Guest Trace

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ahahaha! Your all fools! What we need, is a good Lier who's handy with a knife."

Marseba started to become impatient. This meeting was going nowhere. By the time they came up with a good plan, Zan would have toasted everyone. "Moping about what has happened will not do us any good. It's what we are doing and have to do that counts. It's too late to prevent the spell from backfiring, so we need a good plan and fast!"

*Camera pans around a large, black castle. then slows to a stop when a brown Xweetok walks in the door.*

A fire Xweetok, dressed in a leather coat, stood as the brown Xweetok walked in.

"Glad to see you found my little present, how was the trip?" said the fire Xweetok.

"I've had better, so what's the plan?" replied the brown Xweetok.

"We wait, they will have plenty of time to plan an attack. Does she suspect?"

"Not at all, brother."

"Fine by me. But I need to find Falvair before Zan does. Or before he finds Zan!" He took out a small mirror that enabled him to see and hear what anyone was doing at any given time. "Falvair." he whispered. The reflection in the mirror became smoky until it showed a room that Falvair had just entered. His great black bulk towered over two Xweetoks. One brown and the other Fire. "I think I found Zan, Levy, and Falvair," he mumbled.

Guest Chistmas Trace (Not Tree)

"And who is this you have brought with you Levy?"

Levy twisted his paw and Falvair became entangled in rock, "I think his name is Falvair."

"Looks like a spy." said Zan, fire began to slowly flow from his paws.

"Ha, I doubt he can realy harm us. Let's send him to the remains of Maraqua. Let him Drown."

"Or we can set him a flame and..."

"Wait, Zan, I just had the best idea. Let's lock him up."

"Why?"

"So... they... will come looking for him. They will fall right in to a trap."

"Its perfect! He'll be bait!"

"Let me just lock him up." and with the words said, Levy's body followed a coordinated motion and the ground underneath Falvair entangled him futher. "There, he won't get out of that. Come, we must prepare."

"Soon after Criss is out of the picture, we shall take Faerieland. The only place that has eluded us." shouted Zan.

((I guess you can say this is severly Anthro...))

((And Levy isn't Zan's follower, Levy is Zan and Criss's brother. He controls earth.))

((Criss never remembered him because Levy ran away. Negelction from their parents and their eldest sister. Criss is the youngest...))

Marseba came closer to the mirror. "Why is there no sound coming from it?" She became quite worried about the fate of the two pets. Beside the worry was anger for Zan. Your flesh is mine, Zan. Marseba went back to her chair and sighed. "Whatever strategy we come up with, we might have to do it on the way. There is absolutely no time left to lose. Falvair has been captured, and who knows what Zan will do to him. We must act now."

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

Takinito saw what was happening and turned to Criss, "Levy, he can control earth... is it possible? No. Did Zan and you have any other siblings?"

Takinito's other head began a small conversation with Marseba, "The tunnel through the mountains is the best way to get to the other side, if we climb the mountains then Zan's aerial watch will spot us. Trust me, I know exactly where is ends."

Faerie City, one of the last places to escape the clutches of Zan. Its location always changes due to one pet's unique gift to manipulate air. She was a rather tall Faerie Ixi by the name of Aeris. She is at the very end of the clouds apparrently fighting to push nothing.

"...there, that should be enough entil tomorrow. I wish Zan hadn't destroyed most of the Faeries outside of the city, I could use the Air Faeries' help." she said, walking back into the city from the lightly clouded outskirts.

"It does seem like the best way, however, it would be a good idea to camoflauge ourselves. Such colors we have will be easily spotted in the white snow, even on top of a mountain." Marseba thought for a moment. Snow would be the best color, but if we were to be caught by fire we would melt. There's only one choice. "We need to look like some of Zan's guards. It's our best bet."

"The tunnel does end near a snowy part of the mountains. The guards are very hard to mimic, especially the ones patrolling his domain. On the last attempt at stopping him, we stalked the perimeter. He does allow farmers in the area to deliver food and other gifts to him as a type of farmers tax. We were caught and we scattered. I found refuge, but I saw the guards force the others into the castle. I quickly made my way out of the area. we never had a chance to go through with our plan." Takinito sadly said while his other head waited for Criss's response.

"Then you know how the guards act. Perhaps this: a couple of us could pose as guards, then the rest, prisoners. If we happen to get caught, we'll be armed. Do you know how many guards are on the mountain?"

"It is too risky, the guards speak to one another in a secret language which is incomprehensible. And I know three languages." said Takinito.

The mirror:

"Run the search! Find the target and report!" said Levy to the guard Eyries.

"This is perfect, with you the lead and me the figurehead, we will bring Neopia to its knees." said Zan.

"Well there is Criss, but she isn't my biggest concern at the moment."

"Then what is?"

"Aeris, Aeris was allways stronger than I. That is why I left. Tell me, what exactly happened when they found out I ran away?"

"Let's not talk about this..."

"...Yes, we will! Tell me. I have to know."

"If you must, Levy, they didn't care. I was only three at the time so I can't remember much. And Criss was just a newborn."

Levy clenched his fist then calmed down and said, "Thank you for telling me the truth, brother."

Zan paused for a moment then said, "Aeris is in Faerie City."

"Damn it, we need to bring Faerie City to the ground. I'll be in my quarters, no disturbances." said Levy quietly then he walked away.

There was a long pause before it was broken by Takinito, "Morguss had nothing to do with it, Levy is manipulating him!"

"Wow then." Robasia sullenly stared at the ground. He lifted his head, vengence in his eyes. "First, my wife. Now, MY ONLY SON?!?!? What else can Zan take from me? Come on. Let's go." Robasia was fuming. He struggled to stay calm.

"Harumph. My god, were doomed. there's two of them. Obviously there arent any other monsters out there. We got all of them. Of course, you cant go wrong with a good drowning. Trick Zan into chasing us into Maraqua and there goes one. I suppose I should go for reinforcements. Hehe, has anyone knowticed that Im the only one here who has naturally red eyes? I could pose as this Aeris person and stab them when their not looking."

(((SOOOOOO sorry....i got busier and busier by the second.)))

"Levy? You were my brother? And Aeris......" Criss bent down on the ground. "Aeris is the only one I can count on....she manipulates air, I manipulate water, Zan manipulates fire, and Levy...manipulates earth. We're missing someone...." Criss made a mirror of ice. All she had to do was look into it and what she most wanted to see would show. "Show me my gifted family." Zan was laying in his castle. Aeris was hidden in an invisible castle. Levy was in a rage at the castle. But there was an unknown one. He was throwing lightning at trees, but for target practice. He looked only a year older than Aeris. "That must be a new someone in the family..."

Edge of the Haunted Woods:

A tall shadow Orgin was thrusting his fists at the trees. Lighting was flying out at the trees with such force the trees were set ablaze.

He finnaly lost his temper and forced his fists together, releasing an enormous, sonic blast that flattened everything around him. Even the clouds above him spread apart.

He calmed down and said in a worried voice, "Where are you Criss?"

Then he slowly walked north

"Do you really think that chasing Zan into my beloved city will destroy him? You are sadly mistaken, my ignorant friend." Marseba thought about the language dillema and smiled. "The tongue of the guards is not as incomprehensible as you might think. I spied on one outside the safety of my waters one day, and came to this conclusion: they all speak their words backwards."

There you are...my oldest brother. Only I know about him. Older than Aeris, he was dis-inherited. He had to live in the wild. One day, he came back, but only I saw him and I kept him a secret. I would give him food and something to do. One day, he left a note and ran away. Now its time to meet back up. 'We're going to the haunted woods."