New Game Challenge: Kookia

hrtbrk

The first time I played it on "Normal", I was only able to beat Abigail. But then I played it on "Hard" and after a couple of times, I was able to beat him! :laughingsmiley: I think it had something to do with my computer lagging a bit. Anyhow, I got 404,000 but when I sent in my score, it said they had to verify that I didn't cheat or something. I got the prize though, so yay!

I can now routinely beat the game on Hard, but my scores are still not high enough. I can't do better than 220,000. I guess I need to keep practicing.

arghh... I can't get past level 2! (in hard) :S I can get through the whole game on easy, though

Since I'm getting old and I use a laptop on my living room table (not the best wrist and body position) I can't click fast enough apparently. I always seem to finish the hard level at about 250K which is not enough to beat AAA. The solution comes for those who use laptops :)

Laptops have nice power plans for your battery. So I switched to the power saver plan, modified the maximum processor speed to 1% which basically slowed things down quite a bit and allowed me to get those 50K in the first two levels. But you probably need to switch back to normal for the next levels because it's too slow and cookies will disappear before you have a chance to click on them.

This way I didn't make it all the way to end, I think it was game over before Kiko Lake but I got 301K and got it out my system!

So even though you didn't make it all the way to the end, you beat AAA and got the item? Maybe I should try that...

Does anyone else have any tips or tricks for beating AAA? I too can make it to the end on easy but can't get past level 2 on hard.

I actually find that Hard is the easiest setting on this game since Easy and Normal are just too slow. I haven't beat AAA yet, but I've gotten within 20K points. Hopefully after lunch my laptop will be less laggy and I can keep the game from slowing down.

• 2 weeks later...