CAV of Gang Green

2 more pics 8D

i love tumblr :)

tumblr_l67tckXonP1qzhp2mo1_500.gif

im so in love with this thread LOL

ROFL SORRY i didnt notice it ;_;

editing this cos i found a video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlucE-5nIM

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use profane words. All allowed words are mentioned in the forum rules (The image in question has been removed).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys know that every single image in this thread aside from like 1or 2 has made me laugh. xD

OMGROFLBUTOWATTHESAMETIME @ Noog.

That looked so painful, but the stupidity made it funny. :P

awww. I'm not a fan of Justin's music in the slightest but, come on, he's a kid. It would have been awesome if it was an adult who got hit and started flipping out, though. He took it pretty well...

& Yea!! My history teacher last year was xbox crazy and refuses to play ANYTHING less than extreme violence and BLOOD AND GUTS EVERYWHERE. And he was so excited about the kinect. Everyone was like "lol why don't you just buy a wii" and he was all like "NO THIS IS BETTER". No one took him seriously.

I also hate the sony one it just looks so ugh. awkward.

idk what to post so here have an old joke

ohno.jpg

awww. I'm not a fan of Justin's music in the slightest but, come on, he's a kid. It would have been awesome if it was an adult who got hit and started flipping out, though. He took it pretty well...

& Yea!! My history teacher last year was xbox crazy and refuses to play ANYTHING less than extreme violence and BLOOD AND GUTS EVERYWHERE. And he was so excited about the kinect. Everyone was like "lol why don't you just buy a wii" and he was all like "NO THIS IS BETTER". No one took him seriously.

Bieber did take it well. And while I hate his music, no one still had the right to throw something at him. It was kinda funny though.

And your teacher is biased, going only for gory games. And ALL the critics agree that Kinect is a huge letdown. Therefore Wii > Kinect

And Wii > Playstation Move

And Wii > Xbox 360 > PS3

priorities.jpg

Note that I have Wii and 360, like this guy. But I also have a big HDTV.

Bah! I my gosh. I hate when that happens! That one I should find funny if only it wasn't so frustrating. I however do enjoy this thread because it enables me to see all the amusing internet stuff without having to search for it so thanks friends!

Bah! I my gosh. I hate when that happens! That one I should find funny if only it wasn't so frustrating. I however do enjoy this thread because it enables me to see all the amusing internet stuff without having to search for it so thanks friends!

Quote :D

What they said.

Wii > PS3 > Xbox360

Just my opinion ;D but then again I don't play Halo or COD or any of that so the Xbox doesn't really have anything to offer me :|

and omg Luciana I know :| kids these days know all the swear words by gr 4 ;~;

tumblr_l7091xIcRA1qd42rao1_250.gif

tumblr_l702o6fUJ71qa1id2o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6yxpa1K0E1qa2dqyo1_500.png

this next one is more awesome than funny o.o

tumblr_l6ucw45y6M1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg