Neocash ideas

Secre

I have a pact with myself which is that I will never spend real money on virtual items, however, I am also never one to turn down a freebie. To cut a rather long winded explanation short a dutch friend of mine has an american friend who thought she still played neopets and bought her $5 worth of neocash. To cut things short, she's posted me the card and I now have 500 neocash.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should spend it on? Preferably wearables as I don't have enough of them...

What I did when I got neocash was I chose the pet I wanted to dress up the most. Then I had him try on a combination of clothing I thought looked nice together and could afford. and just bought that. But I had 1k Nc... so maybe just buy some of those cute & cheap accessories for all your pets instead.

or those really pretty backgrounds.

or take a chance and play JubJub Power Bounce???

Save it for when items go on clearance. Or wait until you win some more NC from the Expellibox, and buy something more expensive then.

Same! I had no idea about that until I saw that the dress that I wanted most had gone down to 100 NC! I was so happy! But then I ended up buying wings instead...:*

I suggest that you buy another set of wings. Even if you paint the pet you put it on, then it will match on another pet because wings look good on almost every pet!