19 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you donated?

• none
    • 1000 and below
    • 1000 - 25000
    • 25,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 +

Since save the wheels has started I am not sure if it is worth it to spend the np on the items. What are your thoughts/what have you bought? Do you think that they will go up in price after or not? I understand no one can know for sure but just guess.

I am thinking I want the book maybe the expensive background but i haven't decided.

So far I have gotten the two books and the faerie Mazzew... The books because books are worthful anyway, read them to one of my pets immediately, and the Faerie Mazzew because they are my fav. petpet :D

Less than 1,000. I was going to get the pamphlet but once I realized it wasn't readable I decided to not participate, spare for the 30 NP I randomly donated, heh. The prizes are all too expensive!

Less than 1,000. I was going to get the pamphlet but once I realized it wasn't readable I decided to not participate, spare for the 30 NP I randomly donated, heh. The prizes are all too expensive!

Are you talking about the newsletter, the one for 1,000? I read it to quiggler513.

It was not readable before but now it is :) They changed it as they said in the Editorial

Oh yay, thank you, I didn't know! Well, I guess I'm off to donate 1k then.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/save-wheels/

^ Those are the prizes, doc.

I'm at 276,000 at the moment. But I'm gonna donate 750k for the stamp.

Btw, the poll is a little difficult to understand unless you really pay attention and work the numbers backwards.