Draik Lair

Spritzie

Teehee, well the ONE thing I did promise her while she was on her "vacation" was any book I restocked, goes to go her and if she already read it, then I sell them :laughingsmiley:

Didn't think she read that much until I actually checked just a few minutes ago lolz!

I finally adopted out my Chocolate Ogrin! Finally, after doing so many trades for pet/petpet avatars, zapping, and other stuff, I can bring my little girl back from the side and back to my main where she belongs x3

4.png

Heaven is the second neopet I've ever made and she's the smartest in the family with her 1,649 ULTIMATE GENIUS intelligence and read 1,023 books ^_^ *hugs her* Been over a year since she's been away from my main teehee ^^ I'm just so happy x3

Your pet is gorgeous! And wow, 1649. My pet's like, 250.

I finally adopted out my Chocolate Ogrin! Finally, after doing so many trades for pet/petpet avatars, zapping, and other stuff, I can bring my little girl back from the side and back to my main where she belongs x3

4.png

Heaven is the second neopet I've ever made and she's the smartest in the family with her 1,649 ULTIMATE GENIUS intelligence and read 1,023 books ^_^ *hugs her* Been over a year since she's been away from my main teehee ^^ I'm just so happy x3

Congratulations!!! :D

Whoa. That's just a little bit smart! Wow! Dude, how long did that take to get her 1,000+ books?!

Holy acorns, Eevee, 1,023? :O

The most I think i've ever had was when my Shadow Techo on my first account had an intelligence of like 480... xD

Haha, holy acorns. I like that, that's funny! :D

That's still pretty good. Ame's only got like 100ish.

Wow. DL is so active these days. :)

@Eevee - 1,649?! That is insane! How did you do it? :O

Hi Prankster! *wave* I haven't seen you around here often :(

--

UGH. I am failing miserably at earning. I doubt I'll reach my goal of the summer solstice. Maybe the winter solstice for 2011 would be cool? *shrug* I guess I just want my draik ASAP. : P

I should really try and ask my dad for another ten bucks so I could get two ten-dollar NC cards... :worried:

My earning failed today. I didn't make it to work due to a car accident. But I checked my shop till now, and I had 52k. :D I'm getting there.

Eevee, your Zafara is gorgeous! And super smart. Aitvata is an Ultimate Genius 403, with 243 books read. (Lots of spoiling by Coltzan and the Faerie Crossword.

Prankster 'sup!!! Yeah, we haven't seen you here in a long while x3

But yeah, after learning how to restock at the Igloo Garage Sale, every book I obtain goes to her first ^^ Any book in my shop means she already read it and now I can sell them xD

Glad to hear you got some good profit in you shop Spritzie! I'll pray for you until you get fully recovered x3

Even if the books are worth way more, I still give them to her first x3 Every since I made her, I knew I wanted to at least try to get her that Book trophy or whatever! Since I know eventually, the retired books will be worth more than 100k+ I'm taking advantage of any book I can get my hands on even if it's through events or plots.

She's my spoiled little girl and I shall continue to do my best on the books >=D Plus her whole outfit was the most expensive clothing I've ever bought on Neo =/ It was worth it though!

She looks gorgeous! You did an amazing job on her clothes.

Aitvara is going to have the most books. I need to start reading her more. Maybe it's time for another shopping spree in your shop. It's been awhile.

My earning failed today. I didn't make it to work due to a car accident. But I checked my shop till now, and I had 52k. :D I'm getting there.

Eevee, your Zafara is gorgeous! And super smart. Aitvata is an Ultimate Genius 403, with 243 books read. (Lots of spoiling by Coltzan and the Faerie Crossword.

Mine is, too. I've earned an awesome total of maybe 5k ish. Woo. <_<

Oh my gosh! You weren't in it, right? Everything OK?

That's what I've been doing with Aitvara as well. Whatever books I get (unless they sell over 10k) I read to her.

Thank you :)

Heh. I haven't even RS'd in a while. I did some RSing with books and they've been in my shop for like a week and nobody's bought, even after I checked prices before buying them. So I'm really hesitant about RSing again.

Even if the books are worth way more, I still give them to her first x3 Every since I made her, I knew I wanted to at least try to get her that Book trophy or whatever! Since I know eventually, the retired books will be worth more than 100k+ I'm taking advantage of any book I can get my hands on even if it's through events or plots.

She's my spoiled little girl and I shall continue to do my best on the books >=D Plus her whole outfit was the most expensive clothing I've ever bought on Neo =/ It was worth it though!

Haha! Nice! That's a pretty good idea, though. And you aren't saving for much besides books, are you?

She looks gorgeous! You did an amazing job on her clothes.

Aitvara is going to have the most books. I need to start reading her more. Maybe it's time for another shopping spree in your shop. It's been awhile.

I think that once I've got my draik, I'm for sure going to save up to paint Xuq royal. Then I'll probably see if there are any good NP wearables that would look good on Xuq and my future draik. After that I'll keep buying Ame a couple books, but most will go to my draik. As well as training for BD, equipment, yadda ya x]

---

Edit:

*armflail*

Got a codestone on the floor:

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codeston

Yay! :DD

Mine is, too. I've earned an awesome total of maybe 5k ish. Woo. <_<

Oh my gosh! You weren't in it, right? Everything OK?

Yes, I was in it, unfortunately. But I'm okay. My wrist is just badly bruised from the shock of the impact going to the steering wheel.

I'm trying to play some games. I'm playing Kou-Jong right now, but level 3 is fighting me.

Yeah, every stamp, books, or love items that I restock I would usually keep them unless I have them already. Other than that, I sell everything else :laughingsmiley: So in the long run, that's a way I feel "better" about making so much profit and yet not spending it on stuff that I would want to buy.

It's good to surprise your pets every once in a while ;3

They one million marks feels so great again doesn't it? =D

I really do admire your game spirit though! You game on way more than I ever could. The last time I would game on until I had mad neopoints was back when you could send scores 10x xD After that I just didn't have the stamina anymore...but you keep at it and wow! I stop after earning around 20-40k just from games a day xD

I really enjoy the games. I just get upset when they changed the ratios on my favorite games, like Sutek's Tomb.

Plus, it's good I like games. I don't do well at restocking, or earning from the stock market. If I tried those, I still wouldn't have a Draik.

That's very true! A lot of my fav games don't have good ratios this month so that's why I get lazy and then play some other games for Wii or something xD

It took me a lot of practice before I could easily see which items are worth more and to get them right away! Thankfully it was enough to get me some really good neopoints and playing games just adds on to that.

Keep at it! x3

Yes, I was in it, unfortunately. But I'm okay. My wrist is just badly bruised from the shock of the impact going to the steering wheel.

I'm trying to play some games. I'm playing Kou-Jong right now, but level 3 is fighting me.

O.O

Oh my gosh! I'm glad you're okay though! *hug*

Haha. That is literally the ONLY thing my mom does on Neo, all day long. Sehe always complains about level three, haha.

I've been holding off on stamps, though I made my Coconut Jubjub's pet page list the stamps I don't have yet.

I'm going to start doing that. You have so many awesome ideas.

Hah. I never have been one for stamp collection. Obviously now I don't want to spend any extra NP. :P

I keep forgetting. I'm so busy with games, I keep thinking, after this game, I'll go. Then I don't. But at least I'm over 1 million now.

ame here xD

--

Woohoooo!! Kristin Stewart won the favourite actress award or whatever! And apparently they're splitting it after she becomes a vampire. *fangirl squeeeee*

Hi, guys. Haven't been here in a while. I sorta lost interest in Neopets for a while.

I now have 138k (because of that stupid scammer).

A while back you guys were talking about clothes for female Draiks. Are there any good clothes for male Draiks that are (relatively) cheap/low in price?

Hi Prankster! *wave* I haven't seen you around here often :(

Prankster 'sup!!! Yeah, we haven't seen you here in a long while x3

Hey guys! :D Well, my standard time is a little different. When you guys are usually online, I am off at school. <_<

Just about any time I restock books or stamps, I use them myself. Frostgleam is a prolific reader, like Heaven, so she gets every book. Only the books she's already read get sold. Currently, I'm working on restocking the only Neovian Press book she hasn't read and all of the Moltaran books.

The same sort of thing goes for stamps; they get added to my album, and any duplicates get sold.

Currently, I'm working on getting a Maraquan Paint Brush to paint my acara, Kat. She's my last dreamie, for now. I recently had a series published in the NT about her getting to become Maraquan. Part 1 was published in the last issue, so check it out! I currently have a Plushie PB in my trades to make my way toward earning that Maraquan PB.

2.png

Female draiks are probably the easiest pet to customize, but males are a bit more difficult. I need to find more outfits for Drakovitch. A lot of the Draik-specific NP clothes are pretty expensive, but one really good outfit is probably worth it. ;)

O.O

Oh my gosh! I'm glad you're okay though! *hug*

Haha. That is literally the ONLY thing my mom does on Neo, all day long. Sehe always complains about level three, haha.

I'm okay. Just a little stiff and sore this morning.

I play on medium difficulty and level 3 takes me ages most of the time.

Hey guys! :D Well, my standard time is a little different. When you guys are usually online, I am off at school. <_<

We're like... 12.5 hours different, right? Or is it 11.5?

Welcome back Sarafina! I've had a hard time finding Draiks clothes at all that I like, which is why I generally use clothes any species can wear. And I'm fairly sure male pets are almost always harder to dress. They usually make tons cuter items for female pets.