Draik Lair

Spritzie

For some reason, I'm not real crazy about dressing up my pets xD

Can you only get items through the occasional freebie or USD?

There are lots of really nice Neopoint wearables. Personally, I'm pretty addicted to backgrounds. I like some clothing, but I don't think all pets look good dressed.

Saaaaame here. I really need to crank out the NP. I've only got an hour and a half-ish before I have to go to bed. Dang school. x_x

*gasp!* I really love it, but I don't have the funds to do so.. I'm getting my allowance, $15, on Saturday. It'll be a little too close for comfort.. Does it retire at midnight on that day? Or noon or something? Anyone have any idea what time items retire? I could probably ask if I could get it a day early on Friday just to be safe.

From the NC mall, yeah. Otherwise you can trade for them but I'm not sure how that works.. Otherwise there are NP wearables. :)

--

My shopping list:

Possibly the =37836&objects[]=37840&objects[]=37838&objects[]=37837&objects[]=37839&closet[]=50491&closet[]=43883&closet[]=53082&closet[]=43982&closet[]=43981&closet[]=43980&closet[]=52078&closet[]=52385&closet[]=52184&closet[]=37359&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37356&closet[]=37357&closet[]=37355&closet[]=37358&closet[]=42476&closet[]=37495&closet[]=36739&closet[]=53767&closet[]=35198&closet[]=49412&closet[]=42895&closet[]=42893&closet[]=38131&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=37839"]Shenkuu Performer (what do you think? is it worth it?)

=40568&objects[]=40569&closet[]=37359&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37355&closet[]=42476&closet[]=37495&closet[]=36739&closet[]=35198&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=37839&closet[]=40477&closet[]=40474&closet[]=40475&closet[]=40972&closet[]=40478&closet[]=40571&closet[]=40570&closet[]=40568&closet[]=40569"]Smart School Girl Shirt + Skirt

=40478&objects[]=40972&objects[]=40475&objects[]=40474&objects[]=40477&objects[]=40476&closet[]=37359&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37355&closet[]=42476&closet[]=37495&closet[]=36739&closet[]=35198&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=37839&closet[]=40477&closet[]=40474&closet[]=40475&closet[]=40972&closet[]=40478&closet[]=40571&closet[]=40570&closet[]=40568&closet[]=40569&closet[]=40476"]Cozy Kitchen Chef Superpack

=40052&objects[]=40051&objects[]=40054&objects[]=40053&objects[]=40055&closet[]=37359&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37355&closet[]=42476&closet[]=37495&closet[]=36739&closet[]=35198&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=37839&closet[]=40477&closet[]=40474&closet[]=40475&closet[]=40972&closet[]=40478&closet[]=40571&closet[]=40570&closet[]=40568&closet[]=40569&closet[]=40476&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=40053&closet[]=40055"]Fashionable Feathers SP

And of course the black and white new year's dress.

Can we use NC gift on our side accounts from a while ago to buy stuff and try and transfer to our side? Or is there any way to do that? >.<

I got ten bucks from my grades :D

Trading can be difficult. If you decide to get into trading, it is much safer to trade with someone who wants Mystery Capsules for the items you want. It's really easy to get ripped off if you start trading your own retired items for other items.

Personally, I don't like the Shenkuu stuff that much, but the other superpacks are all really cute. The items all retire at the end of Sunday, January 9, so you should have plenty of time to buy them, but it never hurts to buy early. Unforeseen events, like power outages can happen any time. ;)

Awww look at how pretty Aitvara got and she was already pretty x3 Congrats Spritzie!

Man...I'm really having fun taking a little break from neopets (which is losing me profit I know) but I'm playing games with cousins through wifi and just enjoying a few more days with the family and town friends...I know it won't be the same once I'm gone for a town where people know each other xD

Sometimes its good to take a short step back from Neopets. This holiday, I've been playing a lot of other games, and I'm having fun with it. Once I'm back to work, I won't have much energy for playing intense games, so I'll be right back to concentrating on Neo.

@spritzie: Aitvara looks really pretty after her paint job. And I love the customisation on her too.

*poofs in*

Hey guys! :D

Changed up Jet's customization

4.png

If I don't get the purge name I want, I'm gonna be liquidating my stocks and buying a Royal PB for her! :)

*poofs in*

Hey guys! :D

Changed up Jet's customization

4.png

If I don't get the purge name I want, I'm gonna be liquidating my stocks and buying a Royal PB for her! :)

Wow. She looks very pretty. :) I wish I had a Draik too.

Thank you! :D You should try saving for one!! :) Hard work, but definitely worth it if you love to customize! :)

And my name didn't purge...Looks like I'm gonna be buying that Royal PB! :king:

Saaaaame here. I really need to crank out the NP. I've only got an hour and a half-ish before I have to go to bed. Dang school. x_x

I managed to deposit nearly 50k. So I broke the 1 million mark. :D

Awww look at how pretty Aitvara got and she was already pretty x3 Congrats Spritzie!

Thank you! I really like it. It's a fun change, and the color goes nicely with so many things.

@spritzie: Aitvara looks really pretty after her paint job. And I love the customisation on her too.

Thank you :D I wanted to do something simple, and I was surprised at how well the outfit went with her coloring.

Wow. She looks very pretty. :) I wish I had a Draik too.

Soon! You'll get a Draik soon. And so we Divya!

Well, Flash is all borked on Chrome, so I had to move over to Firefox to customize.

But here she is! :D

4.png

Healed and gorgeous. I wish I felt happier right now. Well, I'm gonna be taking a hiatus from Neo, but I'll try to stick around here and help out with questions and such. I like being helpful and it's nice to feel that my effort to help has been appreciated. My eyes just hurt too much to be on neo all that much anymore.

She looks gorgeous Manta! So what did you do? Use the scientist to change her to male, then paint her Royal, then change her back?

I'm sorry your eyes have been hurting. I hope we still see you around here, but take care of yourself first.

She looks gorgeous Manta! So what did you do? Use the scientist to change her to male, then paint her Royal, then change her back?

I'm sorry your eyes have been hurting. I hope we still see you around here, but take care of yourself first.

Thanks! :D Yup, exactly that. I almost had a heart attack when I changed her back to female and the eyes were the male eyes still, but then I customized her and everything was fine :king:

I hope so too...Thank you. :/

Ahhh, too many to reply to easily xDD

Dudeee, I got 100k, so like 80k profit, from the food club today! Totally makes up for the stuff I missed yesterday, but it's a little tight when it comes to profit from there, if there even was one. I still have to totally crank out as much NP today as possible. I'm not liking how I'm falling behind on my earning! <_<

I'm sorry to hear about your eyes, Manta! I hope they get better soon; I know how you feel!

Wow I didn't know you could do that with the royal eyes and color! :O

I learned something new today teehee x3

Sorry to hear about your eyes as well Manta :( relax and enjoy yourself away from neo for a while ^_^ then come back whenever your ready for more x3

Wow I didn't know you could do that with the royal eyes and color! :O

I learned something new today teehee x3

Sorry to hear about your eyes as well Manta :( relax and enjoy yourself away from neo for a while ^_^ then come back whenever your ready for more x3

Wait what? *confused*

I've been all distracted again today, though not as much as yesterday. I have 56k so far, and only an hour to go. I'd like to hit 70k for the day.

Same here. :P

Whoa. How have you earned 56k? O.O

I made 200k from the stock market today :woot: I was hoping to get the sell sell sell avatar but this is a happy substitution that I can wait a week for the avatar for.

Wooo! Congratulations!! :D

--

What should my custom title be? I was thinking Model Horse Fan?

Wait what? *confused*

Whoa. How have you earned 56k? O.O

She made her Draik male, so that when she painted it Royal, it'd be the Royal Boy colors. Then she made her Draik female again, and it kept the Royal Boy colors, though it's now female again.

Games. I played a good amount of my daily games today.

She made her Draik male, so that when she painted it Royal, it'd be the Royal Boy colors. Then she made her Draik female again, and it kept the Royal Boy colors, though it's now female again.

Games. I played a good amount of my daily games today.

Ahhh. That makes sense now xD

Haha, true. I've got what I'm counting as about 25k today; out of the 80k I profited fromt he FC today, 60k made up for missing out yesterday, so 20k for today (I'm not betting on the FC today, odds are horrid). So if I could manage to earn the usual 40k today, int he next like 2.75 hours, that'd be awesome xD

Right!

Aye, you certainly have an eye for me marrows! I've given you one of me special super-cool rare marrow items for winning the competition! Please check back tomorrow and remember to play again!

I actually won??? xD I actually got a "Marrow and Rice Sundae" which isn't worth much but at least my number finally won after using it for months xD

I had to quit games for the night, to finish things up so I can go home. But I deposited 65k. I'm now almost at 1.1 million. :D

And congrats on winning that Eevee. I quit trying after a time or two.

Right!

Aye, you certainly have an eye for me marrows! I've given you one of me special super-cool rare marrow items for winning the competition! Please check back tomorrow and remember to play again!

I actually won??? xD I actually got a "Marrow and Rice Sundae" which isn't worth much but at least my number finally won after using it for months xD

Woooo!! Congratulations Eevs! :D I've never been able to guess that darn thing right in all of the years I've been playing :P

I had to quit games for the night, to finish things up so I can go home. But I deposited 65k. I'm now almost at 1.1 million. :D

And congrats on winning that Eevee. I quit trying after a time or two.

Whoa. Lucky! I have yet to break 10k *lazy* I can't wait until weekends and half days. Next week Wednesday I have a half day. I'm going to see if I can stay home tomorrow (I'm feeling really week and shaky, probably just low blood sugar and insane stress + anxiety). *sigh*

On the bright side, I think I'm off my anxiety medicine! After two and a half years of horrible taste and unhelpful medicine, it's gone! I think! :thumbsup: *beams*

If it makes anyone feel better, I haven't even made the 5k mark since I just started restocking for tonight xD

Tomorrow I can't get on neo since I'm going out of town to get the furniture and staying over night there ^^

Hoping to get some good items beforehand xD

Plus thank you both! I just use the same number over and over until finally it worked today xD

If it makes anyone feel better, I haven't even made the 5k mark since I just started restocking for tonight xD

Tomorrow I can't get on neo since I'm going out of town to get the furniture and staying over night there ^^

Hoping to get some good items beforehand xD

Plus thank you both! I just use the same number over and over until finally it worked today xD

Haha, just a little bit xD But hey, you'll get there Eevs :D

Oh cool!! :D I hope everything goes smoothly for you! I know how moving can go. *shudder* We've had to drive across the state of Wisconsin, ewll most of it, twice in the same day WAY too much the past four years. Thank goodness my sister's all graduated now!

Well, if it works! lol!

btw *pointwiggle* 13% of my goal! :D

You're getting closer! =D Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll get that Draik before we all know it! x3

Yeah...unpacking will be even MORE fun I guess lolz xD

*giggle* I really hope so xD I'm hoping to get it by June 15th or so. Or at least the summer solstice, that would be a really cool birthday for a desert draik. That gives me three extra days, I hope I can do this! Five and a half months by now, right? *cracks knuckles* I need me a pair of gaming gloves! >8D

Haha! Well at least it might not take as long as packing, and you're nearly sure that you have everything you need, xD

I finally adopted out my Chocolate Ogrin! Finally, after doing so many trades for pet/petpet avatars, zapping, and other stuff, I can bring my little girl back from the side and back to my main where she belongs x3

4.png

Heaven is the second neopet I've ever made and she's the smartest in the family with her 1,649 ULTIMATE GENIUS intelligence and read 1,023 books ^_^ *hugs her* Been over a year since she's been away from my main teehee ^^ I'm just so happy x3