Draik Lair

Spritzie

Aww man, Jamila lost today :( But we won big yesterday so it's not a big deal :P

Poo!

Sci-Fi is awesomeeee...!

I think I'm going to take the sci-fi english class at my college next term.

I'm excited xD

<---- Nerd!

Awesome! *high five* I took a scifi/fantasy lit class back in highschool. One of the best classes I've ever taken :D

I know, right?! I knew she should've safetied for Orvinn instead of using Gooblah for all those bets or whoever she used. She needs to safety more.. But so long as we get a really uber hefty profit in the end, I'm okay-ish. :P

I've just never gotten into it. I see some movies here and there.

Do you enjoy playing games? I have a list of easy (I think) games that gets me 45k alone. I'm more than happy to list them and the scores for 1k.

It depends on my mood and motivation level, honestly Cx

But sure, I'd love to know them, if it wouldn't be a bother!

Awesome! *high five* I took a scifi/fantasy lit class back in highschool. One of the best classes I've ever taken :D

I took it in high school too!

I enjoyed it quite a bit~

That's why I want to take it again :P

I'm glad to share. :)

The following are all my 1k games:

Bouncy Supreme - 1k = 1177

Crisis Courier - 1k = 1887

Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers - 1k = 280

Ghost Bopper - 1k = 234

Imperial Exam - 1k = 814

Kou-Jong - 1k = 472

Magma Blaster - 1k = 140

Maths Nightmare - 1k = 313

Petpet Plunge - 1k = 503

Shenkuu Tangram - 1k = 2000

Spellseeker - 1k = 100,000

Castle of Eliv Thade - 1k = 339

The Usul Suspects - 1k = 254

Typing Terror - 1k = 2174

Word Poker - 1k = 486

Then the games I play because they're so quick:

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Fashion Fever

Kass Basher

NC Shopping Race

Usuki Frenzy

Wow, that's quite an impressive list of games! I wish i could play games again :( Hopefully when my new glasses come in, it'll make it easier for me to do :/

*missed out on a lot* o.o;

Welcome to the Draik Lair Lycan! (late I know but oh well xD)

Sorry for not being around for like a day or two xD I just found out they had Mario Party 2 on the Wii channel and so I bought that with Kirby 64 x3 Been playing games and buying things for the new condo before I officially move there...mom isn't going to take these last few days well :(

Love that look on her Manta!

I only like scifi to an extent..I'm more of a medieval/fantasy person ^^

I'm glad to share. :)

The following are all my 1k games:

Bouncy Supreme - 1k = 1177

Crisis Courier - 1k = 1887

Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers - 1k = 280

Ghost Bopper - 1k = 234

Imperial Exam - 1k = 814

Kou-Jong - 1k = 472

Magma Blaster - 1k = 140

Maths Nightmare - 1k = 313

Petpet Plunge - 1k = 503

Shenkuu Tangram - 1k = 2000

Spellseeker - 1k = 100,000

Castle of Eliv Thade - 1k = 339

The Usul Suspects - 1k = 254

Typing Terror - 1k = 2174

Word Poker - 1k = 486

Then the games I play because they're so quick:

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Fashion Fever

Kass Basher

NC Shopping Race

Usuki Frenzy

The BTR game gets about 1.8k per day, so that's a good game to play (I play it right away xD). And of course Fashion Fever, the nearly-instant 900 NP; always good. And remember to play the nickelodeon big green help game, and adver-video (AV you can play in another tab while you work on other games ;) )

For Castle of Eliv Thade, make sure you use an anagram solver! Otherwise your like, toast (unless you have an anagram solver brain!)

Personally I suggest that once you've gone down your list of daily games that you just try tackling most of (and avoid ones that take a while and don't pay well) to earn a good extra amount. Then move onto the next category (action games will take a while xD); but I suggest avoiding the card and board games because they usually take a while and don't always pay well.

---

Eeevs! Welcome back!

Awh.. I'm sure she'll be OK. Can you visit or can she visit you regularly? That might help! Otherwise try and get her excited about it! :D

*missed out on a lot* o.o;

Welcome to the Draik Lair Lycan! (late I know but oh well xD)

Sorry for not being around for like a day or two xD I just found out they had Mario Party 2 on the Wii channel and so I bought that with Kirby 64 x3 Been playing games and buying things for the new condo before I officially move there...mom isn't going to take these last few days well :(

Love that look on her Manta!

I only like scifi to an extent..I'm more of a medieval/fantasy person ^^

haha awesome!! that sounds like fun :D I'm not really a mario party person, but a lot of my friends love it :)

Thank you! :) Right now I have the Shenkuu Warrior SP, the Ocean Warrior SP, the Daring Sea Captain Ship Background, and the Shenkuu Warrior Princess Skirt in my shopping cart. Trying to think of a way to avoid getting the first one, but I know if I don't, I'll regret it when it retires. But if I spend 200 more NC before tomorrow, I'll get a bonus 125 from the gift of neocash promotion. Decisions, decisions.

I'm the same way. I find I like Sci Fi a lot better when it doesn't involve aliens or derpy stuff xD

She already made me aware that she'll visit like every other weekend (it's a 3 hour trip) but she still doesn't want to accept the baby of the family is leaving...at least I spent 2 extra years doing community college to save her money and spend more time with her ^_^

For some reason, I can't get into the neogames for this month =/ There's only a few I'll play and then I get tired and start playing the Wii again or watching a new anime...which totally distracts me for hours xD Just got into Itazura na KISS and I LOVED it x3

She already made me aware that she'll visit like every other weekend (it's a 3 hour trip) but she still doesn't want to accept the baby of the family is leaving...at least I spent 2 extra years doing community college to save her money and spend more time with her ^_^

My mom was like that too. When I moved about an hour and a half away, she stood in the driveway, waving and crying when I left for the final time. But I swear, I came back down nearly every weekend.

I've spend 1025 so far, so I'm going to be receiving 50 free. I guess the other stuff I'm going to get for Aitvara won't be able to fall into that category.

:laughingsmiley: I have a fairly small family. We don't keep in touch with the cousins and stuff much. My dad's brother and his wife and 3 girls live in Tenn. or Mississippi. My mom's older brother is in New Mexico, and I've never been close with his boys. And my mom's younger brother lives in AZ. My cousin and I have had trouble keeping in touch like we used to, now that she started college. And I only have 1 living grandparent. So it's basically me, my parents, and sister.

Now my husbands family... they make up for the small family of mine. Even he can't keep track of them all. We receive a card and I'm like "Who's this?" "I don't know. Some extended family.... I think." :laughingsmiley:

Yay! It's killing me though. I wanted to get stuff for Aitvara. And I want it now. Do you know when they'll start phasing out the holiday items? I really want the frozen wings for her.

Yay! It's killing me though. I wanted to get stuff for Aitvara. And I want it now. Do you know when they'll start phasing out the holiday items? I really want the frozen wings for her.

The frozen wings aren't slated to retire yet, I believe, as they do not have a star next to the name. So they should be sticking around for a while :)

Any suggestions for 200nc worth of items guys?

I'm trying to decide between woodland archer dress, bow, and fighting staff, but they're all 150 nc items :/

:laughingsmiley: I have a fairly small family. We don't keep in touch with the cousins and stuff much. My dad's brother and his wife and 3 girls live in Tenn. or Mississippi. My mom's older brother is in New Mexico, and I've never been close with his boys. And my mom's younger brother lives in AZ. My cousin and I have had trouble keeping in touch like we used to, now that she started college. And I only have 1 living grandparent. So it's basically me, my parents, and sister.

Now my husbands family... they make up for the small family of mine. Even he can't keep track of them all. We receive a card and I'm like "Who's this?" "I don't know. Some extended family.... I think." :laughingsmiley:

Haha. I've got three cousins on my mom's side, and my aunt has three siblings and two are married, they all have a kid or two. Then on my dad's side, well he has five siblings, and all except Dennis are married (which makes sense, lol!) and most of them have a kid or two and they have kids usually. I have a kind of large family, but luckily most of us are in WI xDD

Haha!! That's what happens to us sometimes! I love those cards xD

They don't have an expiration date or anything, but I'd keep checking every week or so. Maybe they'll retire that stuff closer to spring? I know the new year's dress is retiring soon; which is why I want to get that really soon. I'm hopefully going to finally get paid for my grades from first and second quarter, so maybe I'll buy a $10 NC card and a $5 card. If I get how much I think I will I might go all out and go 20 or 25.. *does math*

The frozen wings aren't slated to retire yet, I believe, as they do not have a star next to the name. So they should be sticking around for a while :)

Any suggestions for 200nc worth of items guys?

I'm trying to decide between woodland archer dress, bow, and fighting staff, but they're all 150 nc items :/

I agree with Spritzie; go for the dress. Jet does seem to fit the sword more than I think she would a bow, too. :P

Good. Those are what I want for her the most. They look gorgeous on her.

I think I like the Woodland Archer Dress the most.

Agreed. It's pretty and you can use it for more than just an archer theme.

I'm concerned because they seem to just take down the seasonal items, without notice. They usually only put the regular items on sale.

If you look at the Holiday section, a bunch of the new items (Caroler superpack, the new baby item, the new years stuff, and some other things) all have a star next to their name. If you click on the item, it shows a retirement date. Generally, when TNT decides to retire something, they leave it in the mall for an extra week or so :)

As a reference for seasonal items not retiring, the Pumpkin Carriage is still in the mall ;)

Thanks for the help guys! :D I think I'm gonna go with the dress and some little 50nc or 75nc item to round it off :)

4.png

Ah, Jet looks much happier with me now :D

Now I can try out a few different looks for her :)

She looks great Manta! That really fits in well with her coloring!

(BTW, I asked my husband about Tron, and he'd heard of it, but still had no idea what it was about. I have the feeling he's going to want to see it though.)

I'm thinking about checking out the prices of Christmas PBs today, and maybe painting Aitvara Christmas for the clothes. And either leaving her (though taking off the clothes, or painting her back to Camo.)

Thanks Spritzie! :D I'm gonna be switching around her outfit a lot for the next few days cause I have so many new clothing pieces to play with! :)

Woohoo Tron!! :) Definitely go see it! Even if it doesn't make any sense, it's still really pretty. I had a friend on either side who knew what was going on, and they explained stuff to me :)

Ooh you should do it! I love Christmas as a base color, and though I'm not a christmas fan, the clothes can be pretty cute. (I think they'd look better on a Red pet though. I hate the color clash of red and green)

I image so! I'd be doing that too, if I had a bunch of new things. I keep putting off looking for a hat for her. And I meant to check the Christmas PB prices yesterday. Hopefully they're cheap.

I love the base color too.

Not quite sure what sort of hat you're looking for but I put "hat species:draik" into DTI and got some cool looking hats

Daring Adventurer Hat

Draik Archer Hat

Elegant Draik Hat

Elegant Gear Top Hat

Minitheus Hat

Pink and Green Sun Hat

Pink Sun Hat

Poets Hat

Pretty Pink Flower Hat

School Girl Hat

Slorg Hat

Sorcerers Skirmish Fire Wizard Hat

Winter Blechy Hat

Woolly JubJub Hat

There's a ton more, but most are retired NC or retardedly expensive like the Spiced Pastry Hat. :)

I don't like hats much on Neo, cause I love my wigs lol. but there are some really fun hats out there :D

EDIT: Also, check your inventory ;)