Draik Lair

Spritzie

OMG! *checks the news* Everyone should enter for the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway!

That's actually such a great idea! *goes to enter Atzicitlali*

Who all is gonna enter and which pet into which species/color? ^_^

@goldenlupe: What all draiks have you found so far? Because I'll agree, Sephrain sounds pretty =D

My last dreamie is a Mara Acara, so that is likely what I will be entering in the contest. However, I am somewhat tempted to try for a rare, expensive pet that could be traded for a UC pet some day. That's probably a bad idea, especially since I have a dreamie in mind.

Eevee - I know! I is so excited! :D I entered softyarya for a Desert Draik. :wub_anim: I didnt do Faerie because I want the Desert clothes first.

Masaryk - I would go for the expensive pet! A Mara Acara can always be bought, but a UC cannot. Heh heh that rhymed! But if you really wanted the Mara Acara.... I guess I wasnt much help, was I? :P

OMG! *checks the news* Everyone should enter for the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway!

That's actually such a great idea! *goes to enter Atzicitlali*

Who all is gonna enter and which pet into which species/color? ^_^

@goldenlupe: What all draiks have you found so far? Because I'll agree, Sephrain sounds pretty =D

Heh, I gave up on Seph... I'm hoping to get Evarise, but no promises >.<

There was one other applicatn who said all her pets are permies who have excellent custom profiles and are always cared for.. And they were all UFA, starving, etc etc. It was horrid xD

@Masaryk: I would honestly go for the Mara Acara since that's your last dreamie!

@Goldenlupe: Wow, that's just sad D: Hope the owner fixes that application because that's just "horrid" like you said haha xD

Yeah. Sephrain's owner was just plain rude, blegh.

I kinda hope they don't fix their app so I have better chances *tehe*

Although I did make a neopet, named it Xuquei and submitted my one Neo for the holiday contest. Didn't have room on my main.. *prays* lol

Yeah. Sephrain's owner was just plain rude, blegh.

I kinda hope they don't fix their app so I have better chances *tehe*

Although I did make a neopet, named it Xuquei and submitted my one Neo for the holiday contest. Didn't have room on my main.. *prays* lol

I hate when they do that. They should at least reply! <_<

And welcome to Draik Lair! :D

I hate when they do that. They should at least reply! <_<

And welcome to Draik Lair! :D

Yeah. I did get a reply that said they wouldn't let me adopt at all because I asked if I could adopt sooner... :P

Yay! I'm glad to be in my first TDN club, and a great one at that ^^

Yeah. I did get a reply that said they wouldn't let me adopt at all because I asked if I could adopt sooner... :P

Well that's lame!

I'm gonna create a Shoyru for the contest... my dreamie is a Maraquan Shoyru. I know that's not super rare or exotic, but I would love one! Any ideas for a good ocean-related name?

hm... I suppose a pea chia would be awesome too...

Well that's lame!

I'm gonna create a Shoyru for the contest... my dreamie is a Maraquan Shoyru. I know that's not super rare or exotic, but I would love one! Any ideas for a good ocean-related name?

hm... I suppose a pea chia would be awesome too...

Liz! Hey! Long time no talk! :D

Ooohhh I love Mara Shoyrus! Go turtles! I suggest looking for one in Eevee's Croation Dictionary. There are always great names in other languages. :yes:

Hi Divya!!! :D

I could try other languages... I've looked for Gaelic names before. There are so many that are taken that it gets frustrating sometimes.

I totally know what you mean! I will find this amazing but really uncommon name and of course it will be taken. <_< It takes me forever to find the right name!

Haha, I hate that feeling, Divya. I thought of Xyn to name a draik if I could ever hatch an egg.. And it was taken x_x

Randomish Q:

How do you change a neopet's gender?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I usually fight the Lab Ray Scientist in the Battledome to change a pet's gender. I you have the Lab Map, and you have the Lab Ray Scientist as a BD challenger, that's the cheapest and easiest way. If not, you could always transfer your pet to someone with the Lab Scientist, so they can change if for you.

I always keep my eyes open for Draiks that are UFA on the Premium boards, and I post the links here. There was one not too long ago, but I can't remember when the deadline was. I'll have to take a look back through the thread and see if it's still UFA.

I totally know what you mean! I will find this amazing but really uncommon name and of course it will be taken. <_< It takes me forever to find the right name!

Omg I know! People actually took a lot of the other names I wanted for Uvertira in Croatian too! But yeah...going to other languages that not many people bother with usually gives you a better chance (like Aztec, Croatian, etc.)

It also helps when you pick unique names too in other languages like Memory, Radiance, Overture (teehee), etc.

@Goldenlupe: *smacks head* dang I forgot to greet you properly too xD

Welcome to the Draik Lair :laughingsmiley: I'm flyingeevee or just Eevee lolz ^^

Omg I know! People actually took a lot of the other names I wanted for Uvertira in Croatian too! But yeah...going to other languages that not many people bother with usually gives you a better chance (like Aztec, Croatian, etc.)

It also helps when you pick unique names too in other languages like Memory, Radiance, Overture (teehee), etc.

@Goldenlupe: *smacks head* dang I forgot to greet you properly too xD

Welcome to the Draik Lair :laughingsmiley: I'm flyingeevee or just Eevee lolz ^^

Haha, other languages are cooler, less common, etc. It's also fun to just think up random names, like Xuquei. (by the way, please dont say Xuquei is cool for a desert draik, I know I won't win that). I'm hoping that Xuq wins the holiday contest but I know I won't :P But after the contest Xuq is going to be my royal Peo ^^

But what do you think about Sytira? Cool name for a maraquan draik?

Tehe, why thank you Eevee :D

Hi! Gosh, haven't been on Draik Lair in ages.

I think Sytira is an awesome name! Definitely has it's mysterious sandy feel to it.

I'm no closer to my Draik goal than I was before though *too unmotivated*

Hi! Gosh, haven't been on Draik Lair in ages.

I think Sytira is an awesome name! Definitely has it's mysterious sandy feel to it.

I'm no closer to my Draik goal than I was before though *too unmotivated*

*blush* why thank you :D

Daw. I don't know how I got so motivated the past few weeks.. xD

--

Also, what do you guys think the hierarchy should be for my guild? I also need a good name... Something that can cover a mall registry, adoption agency/registry, etc...

EDIT:

Could I make an official Draik's Lair guild? :D

I just had a sudden epiphany.

If I could somehow manage to get a draik egg... I could hatch it, name it whatever, then save up for the maps.. zap it to female, complete fountain faerie quest.. And viola :O Well, IF i was lucky enough to get the faerie quest. I'm excited now!

----

Sytira or Colesk for a maraquan or desert draik..?

Late, I know (My internet was fighting me like crazy yesterday, so I got hardly anything done.) but I entered my Koi, Liquiform in the contest to become a Maraquan Draik. That's what I was originally planning on morphing/painting her anyway. So this would be awesome.