Draik Lair

Spritzie

Sorry if this isn't where this goes, I'm still kinda new to TDN forums!

I'm really erally almost desperate to find a blue female Draik. Any level, any stats, just female and blue or red; preferably blue. I would trade a level 6 gorgeous camo lupe for her if she's the right one, and Neopoints. (I'll most likely be painting camo or electric)

Could you guys Please help me find one?

I'm really erally almost desperate to find a blue female Draik. Any level, any stats, just female and blue or red; preferably blue. I would trade a level 6 gorgeous camo lupe for her if she's the right one, and Neopoints. (I'll most likely be painting camo or electric)

Oh dear...sorry but a camo lupe is nowhere NEAR what a Draik is worth and you can't offer neopoints and a pet for any neopet.

My best advice for you is to keep saving up for your own draik like many of us have done. The eggs are worth around 10-11 million nowadays. You could also try to find draiks UFA/UFT but it would just be easier to save up neopoints to afford your own.

I'll add to what Eevee said, Draiks, I've found, are extremely hard to trade for. Before I hatched mine, I tried trading a Fire Krawk (Badly named) for a Draik, and the only interest I got was horribly named Draiks, and that was with a Krawk.

I don't know what your account balance is, but if you aim for about 50k a day in NP from games (There's a pet page HERE that shows the ratios and the easiest 1k NP games.) you could be making 250k a week if you get 50k 5 days a week. So that's 1 million a month, not counting other NP you make from your shop, REs, etc.

I'll add to what Eevee said, Draiks, I've found, are extremely hard to trade for. Before I hatched mine, I tried trading a Fire Krawk (Badly named) for a Draik, and the only interest I got was horribly named Draiks, and that was with a Krawk.

I don't know what your account balance is, but if you aim for about 50k a day in NP from games (There's a pet page HERE that shows the ratios and the easiest 1k NP games.) you could be making 250k a week if you get 50k 5 days a week. So that's 1 million a month, not counting other NP you make from your shop, REs, etc.

I've got 930k right now... Do you guys know of any Draiks available? Or how much are draik eggs in the food store?

I don't know of any Draiks available, but you could check NeoPound. They have Neopets that are up for adoption there and there's usually a few Draiks.

I'm not sure about the price of the Eggs in the food store, but the Desert Egg is around 75k in the Abandoned Attic.

I don't know of any Draiks available, but you could check NeoPound. They have Neopets that are up for adoption there and there's usually a few Draiks.

I'm not sure about the price of the Eggs in the food store, but the Desert Egg is around 75k in the Abandoned Attic.

I just found two that I really liked. What name is cooler, Evarise or Sephrain? Or should I go for both? :D

It would depend on the color. Not counting the color, I like the name Evarise better. But both names are very cool.

True.. Evarise is Maraquan, Sephrain is desert. I'd probably paint Sephrain. But I'm hoping to get both... I owe you one Ms. Spritzie! Say, could I Neofriend you in game?

I've got 930k right now... Do you guys know of any Draiks available? Or how much are draik eggs in the food store?

I think it's around 500K-700K if I remember correctly.

I thought they cost more than that in the attic... maybe add a zero?

That's ok. It just made me do a double-take, haha. I haven't thought about the attic in a while... I suppose I should try restocking there again. Has it changed much? Have you been there recently?

Sounds difficult Eevee! *checks price of Krawks on TP* *dies*

I know right! I found someone on the TP wanting 10 million exactly and when she finally neomailed me back 2 days later, she said it was reserved for someone else...I checked again today and that person she had it reserved for is reselling it for a higher price grrr Dx

I'm doubting this, but would anyone be a pal and if they see a draik egg and can buy it, from the attic, for 60k (blue), could they trade to me for 100k? Or a desert draik egg for 900k? Would I be able to trade for pure NP if it was a male? >.<

I'm doubting this, but would anyone be a pal and if they see a draik egg and can buy it, from the attic, for 60k (blue), could they trade to me for 100k? Or a desert draik egg for 900k? Would I be able to trade for pure NP if it was a male? >.<

Man...I can NEVER get anything from the attic! That's the hottest spot and always packed up with hardcore restockers...I don't think anyone that actually gets any draik eggs from there will just give them away for that very low of a cost. Draiks are still worth more than 10,000,000 nps.

They would only sell them for that low maybe if they were the best of friends, family, etc. but other than that, I doubt someone would just sell it for even LESS than 9 million.

Plus for eggs, there's a 50/50 chance of either gender and you won't know the gender until it is hatched.

I remember dreaming big when the Attic first opened, hoping to get a Draik Egg. But I never got into it. Everything was gone too quick. Now I forget it exists. I wonder how often Draik Eggs stock there. Do Draik MPs stock?

Man...I can NEVER get anything from the attic! That's the hottest spot and always packed up with hardcore restockers...I don't think anyone that actually gets any draik eggs from there will just give them away for that very low of a cost. Draiks are still worth more than 10,000,000 nps.

They would only sell them for that low maybe if they were the best of friends, family, etc. but other than that, I doubt someone would just sell it for even LESS than 9 million.

Plus for eggs, there's a 50/50 chance of either gender and you won't know the gender until it is hatched.

Its still better to ask than to nto have any chance. Nobody's adopting out many draiks that's still actually wanting to adopt them out. I found one I *love* but they have 5+ applications accepted and won't adopt out until early February. ;)

Its still better to ask than to nto have any chance. Nobody's adopting out many draiks that's still actually wanting to adopt them out. I found one I *love* but they have 5+ applications accepted and won't adopt out until early February. ;)

I suggest using Neopound.com because they always have multiple Draiks UFA there. :yes:

I suggest using Neopound.com because they always have multiple Draiks UFA there. :yes:

Yeah, I tried applying for a maraquan almost a week ago now, and I haven't heard back from the owner [who has logged on every day since when I've checked her profile].. Then the desert draik, Sephrain, that I fell in love with, is too long of a wait to get shot down when I don't get her :P

Added:

Although 3mil is just 2mil away.. At 30k a day, that'd take me about two months to earn, and my mom is giving me a prezzie on Neopets apparently..

Should I just try and adopt one with a name I like? Could you guys help me find a nice pretty-named female draik? :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.