Draik Lair

Spritzie

I wouldn't mind being a member(if you'd let me) but I'll go ask the HAMS leaders if I can.

And no offense, but I'd rather be in HAMS than in Draik Lair, so I might not join. However, I probably could, since we had another member in both clubs.

Not only that, but I'm in HAMS. and nearing leadership. It is odd!

Oh well. This just means we're not at war.

1. We are in fact at peace.

2. At this rate of you barging in without permission, you are not nearing leadership.

3. Also about this matter, I've been requested for you to leave. As your leader, I must advise that you do so.

I am leaving, I'm just sorting a few things out.

By nearing leadership, I meant I was in a high rank.

I knew we were at peace, but you've almost started a war here once.

And I didn't know you needed permission to talk at the Draik Lair.

I knew we were at peace, but you've almost started a war here once.

ALMOST, not quite. That was simply with Spritzie. It had nothing to do with the remainder of the DL. And that's been settled with a long time ago.

It's not that you need permission. For the most part, you need to be a member to be here. Divya herself has said this. And not to mention I was asked to remove you from here.

And a high rank. Not leader. Not nearing it either.

Mmmmm that sounds good. They should sell those at the Chocolate Shop! :wub_anim:

I can help! I think that you might be able to zap a Chocolate petpet, and there are plenty of nice Maraquans. The Coco Jubjub is going to be hard though!

Nope. I'm done with accounts. So I'd just have to shuffle things around. But with what I'm planning, I'll have a whole account's worth of spots open on different accounts. A few accounts will have 1 or more open spots.

I know. It's kind of disappointing, knowing most likely, you have to wait until your pet's day, to get new colors. (Except on Faerie Day, they released the Faerie Lutari)

I'm still waiting on the prices to go down on the Draik Sorcerer Wand. It's so pretty!

clo_draiksorcererwand.gif

Woah! I dont think that they will go down if there is only one on the TP. :sad01_anim: It would looks so pretty on a Faerie Draik with the blueish Draik and the gold and red wand.