Draik Lair

Spritzie

I probably will. I was debating between Snow and Camo.

As for my Koi, I'll be getting a MP. So whatever color is the cheapest at the time. And I don't know what I'd paint that until I could afford the Maraquan PB. I need to go look.

I love the Desert Draik. I'd love to paint Aitvara Desert, so I can have the clothes.

Spritzie, what is your order of things right now? You have so many plans! Faerie PB, Snow (to be Chocolate) Draik, Maraquan Draik...what is the order that you will do them all in?

Right now... my goals PB wise:

Fire (800k)

Maraquan (10m)

Faerie (4.5m)

Snow PB (100k)

So I'll probably go for the Fire first. Then wait until I have the NP for the Draik's, before I buy those PBs. Then I'll buy the Faerie PB for Aitvara, when I get in the mood.

I love all Lost Desert things, so that's the Reason I like the Desert Draik. It's one of my favorite Desert Neopets. I also have a zapped Desert Bori, my favorite pet+ favorite color, a Desert Peophin I think I found as a normal color and zapped, and a Desert Grundo, who's waiting for his PB.

Spritzie, Fire? For which pet?

And my favorites are...

1. Royal Girl/ Royal Boy

2. Faerie

3. Desert

4. Maraquan

I dont really like the mix of colors in the Maraquan too much, but I love the pose!

Are you serious? Some people just have too much NP. Though I'd spend the NP on my Draik's. But I guess it looks like she's already done that. Though I'd fill my gallery with petpets, instead of PBs.