Draik Lair

Spritzie

Late reply but...

I agree! I miss the old Darigan poses.

-sniff- The old Darigan Hissis looked so much cooler. :crying:

I never saw the old Darigan Hissi pose. Now I feel like I'm missing something.

Roughly, how much NP do you have? I started seriously saving NP during April when you could send 8 scores. (I had 3 million by the start, 5 million by the end.) A few months later, I decided I was going to save for a Draik, so I just played games like crazy, saving NP and not spending.

I finally hit 12 million and was able to get my Draik Egg mid-September.

I did it by just playing lots of games (trying to deposit 60-100k a day) and selling anything I came across that I didn't want.

I suppose it is time to start saving!

I have about 500k, :(

Any recommended games to make that 50k a day goal?

*goes and searches* OMG, completely forgot about the game guide on the TDN dailies page.

Haha, it's time to go back to explore the TDN page again.

Where do you get Draik eggs from anyway?

You get them on the trading post for like 12 million neopoints (or the auctions), but people can buy them from Medevial Foods. However, they are SUPER hard to buy because those crazy super good restockers always get them first!

It depends on what games your good at. This month the games I play daily for 1k each time, is Typing Terror, Sutek's Tomb, Imperial Exam, Defender Trainer, Crisis Courier, Shenkuu Tanagram, and Castle of Eliv Thade.

It's also good to play games that may not give out a whole lot, but are quick, like Fashion Fever, NC Shopping Race, Extreme Potato Counter, Usuki Frenzy, and Bouncy Supreme.

Thanks for all your info!

Oh... and before I forget, thank you Spiritzie, Divya and Anisha for adding me to the Divya Lair fanbase.

I made most of my Draik NP from games. And selling items I came across. I made almost over 1 million, just from prizes from voting in the Style Showdown. I get too impatient with the Stock Market.

I made most of my Draik NP from games. And selling items I came across. I made almost over 1 million, just from prizes from voting in the Style Showdown. I get too impatient with the Stock Market.

I don't really care how fast I get it, as long as I do. I'm also too lazy to get up and actually play games, so I just do the SM.

Thanks for all your info!

Oh... and before I forget, thank you Spiritzie, Divya and Anisha for adding me to the Divya Lair fanbase.

No problem! I am glad that you joined. :)

I'm saving up for a Draik too, but I'm taking a long cut by just playing the Stock Market.

'Slow and Steady wins the race'

But Spritzie beat you! :laughingsmiley: Lol.

I wonder if there will be any special np thing for Halloween. I hope there is! And something easy, because I am lazy. :P I loved that 2 key thing that they had last year.