Draik Lair

Spritzie

The shopkeepers with poses are my favorite. I wonder what would be some good poses. I think a Faerie Draik would be good flying, with maybe a Faerie petpet. It would be even better with Faerie Ukali. That would be ideal.

I have no idea with a Desert Draik.

That would be so perfect for when you get your Faerie Draik and Faerie Ukali! And I love the pose of the UC Faerie Draik. :wub_anim:

Hmmm...for Desert, it would be nice if it was digging in the sand or something. That was the first thing that popped into my head, and it looks really cute!

Yeah! I would love to have a UC Faerie Draik. You know what? I think TNT should come out with a UC converter in the NC Mall! They could make TONS of money from that!

Now that would be adorable! The Geb would be its petpet. :wub_anim:

They should. A UC converter, and a name change token.

I would definitely go for a UC Faerie Draik. That's one of the few UC pets I absolutely love. And the UC Plushie Draik.

I don't think that they'll ever make a UC converter, because then the value would REALLY decrease for UC, even if it cost a lot.

Though I think they might, possibly, give in to a Name Changer.

I don't think that they'll ever make a UC converter, because then the value would REALLY decrease for UC, even if it cost a lot.

Well, going by that logic, a name changer would really decrease the value of good names! Value is only needed when trading pets, and a BN UC is WAY harder to trade than a WN converted (depending on the pet of course). So really, by your logic, they would probably give in to a UC converter first and make is superrrrr expensive.

Hey everybody.

Sorry to interrupt, but how do I join the Draik Lair?

and what does UC stand for.

I think they'll charge neocash to have a Name Changer.

Hey everybody.

UC stands for unconverted, in a different style from most pets.

But I really do think they'd both be NC, if they even came to existence.

Hey everybody.

Hi Zakuro! Just PM me with reasons why you want to join! Spritzie, Anisha, and I will hopefully get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Though I think they might, possibly, give in to a Name Changer.

TNT has said a few times in the Editorial, that they highly, highly doubt they'll ever make UC's available.

But I think the name changer would be brilliant. Sites like LiveJournal do that, where you buy the token, and you can change your journal name, without having to start over.

Hey everybody.

I agree, they'd definitely charge NC for it. It'd get them money, where as if it was NP, it wouldn't.

And Divya and I will try to get Anisha on here. She's been hiding. (Did you hear that one, Anisha. We know. ;))

So... I officially want a Draik.

How do I get one?

Roughly, how much NP do you have? I started seriously saving NP during April when you could send 8 scores. (I had 3 million by the start, 5 million by the end.) A few months later, I decided I was going to save for a Draik, so I just played games like crazy, saving NP and not spending.

I finally hit 12 million and was able to get my Draik Egg mid-September.

I did it by just playing lots of games (trying to deposit 60-100k a day) and selling anything I came across that I didn't want.