Draik Lair

Spritzie

It did.

I'd spend 100 million on Draik's, if I had it. Get a couple more. Paint them all gorgeously. There's so many things I could do with making the perfect Draik/Petpet combo with that much. But I am working on the cheaper stamps.

Ahhhh to have 100 million np. Great idea. I would also spend it on Draiks and make on Faerie, Maraquan, and Royal Girl. I would also probably do someone a custom so that I could get a UC! :O

I was looking at all the other colors the other day. I actually read something really awesome on one of Izzy's Draik's pages. She painted her Faerie Draik a bunch of different colors, before she painted her the permanent color of Faerie, that way she could get all the Draik clothes.

I only saw I think 7 colors currently, that have clothes.

I'd spend 100 million on Draik's, if I had it. Get a couple more.

Wha???

Why? Just why? I love Hissi, and they're the greatest things to happen to Neopets since the AC. But I wouldn't get 28,593,503 of them.

I'm not trying to offend. I just want to know why.

It would be because I enjoy Draiks. If that was what I wanted to spend my NP on, there's no reason why I shouldn't. It's your decision, if you wouldn't get more than one Hissi.

Everyone has different preferences. Just because it's not yours, doesn't make it weird.

Wha???

Why? Just why? I love Hissi, and they're the greatest things to happen to Neopets since the AC. But I wouldn't get 28,593,503 of them.

It would be because I enjoy Draiks. If that was what I wanted to spend my NP on, there's no reason why I shouldn't. It's your decision, if you wouldn't get more than one Hissi.

Everyone has different preferences. Just because it's not yours, doesn't make it weird.

He wasn't saying it's weird, just that it's personal preference, basically.

And on a side note, I think this is my first Draik Lair post.

And I enjoy Hissi. But still...C'mon. That's too much Draik!

He wasn't saying it's weird, just that it's personal preference, basically.

Thank you JB. Glad to see someone understands.

And I enjoy Hissi. But still...

Thank you JB.

Isn't it weird how we're having a conversation in the Draik Lair?

But, I personally love the Lost Desert, and I want to get as many LD pets as possible.

But I'm still not against either of you.

Yeah, that's a color. Not the same species of pet over and over again.

But, in Spritzie's point of view, as with my own, it's saying:

They're all different, yet the same.

But I'm not disagreeing with you either. You're both right.

Edit: Hi Stephé!

That's exactly what I've been saying about the personal preferences.

This is the DRAIK Lair. :) Everyone has their own personal preferences, as all of you have said, but please, RESPECT them as well.

Yes, and I was talking to Spritzie on how she wants (dare I say) over 9000(!!!!!!!!!!!!) Draiks.

And I respect her thought. I said:

Yes, and I was talking to Spritzie on how she wants (dare I say) over 9000(!!!!!!!!!!!!) Draiks.

Just to put an end to this:

CAV, below is what I said to Divya:

It did.

I'd spend 100 million on Draik's, if I had it. Get a couple more. Paint them all gorgeously. There's so many things I could do with making the perfect Draik/Petpet combo with that much. But I am working on the cheaper stamps.

I never said I wanted, or that I would get massive amounts of Draik's. I said I would spend it on them. I said "Get a couple more." A couple more, on top of the 1 I have, is around 3. I mentioned spending NP on painting them, petpets (including painting the petpets), etc.

I said "Get a couple more." A couple more, on top of the 1 I have, is around 3.

Now you want to teach me freakin math?

You can only have a maximum of 4 pets. Having 3 Draiks is a lot when you can only have 4 pets. That's like saying "I would want another Hissi. On top of the 1 I have, will make 2."

There are other pets out there other than Draiks, just like how there's other pets outside of Hissi. And I acknowledge that. I'm sure you do too.

Now you want to teach me freakin math?

You can only have a maximum of 4 pets. Having 3 Draiks is a lot when you can only have 4 pets. That's like saying "I would want another Hissi. On top of the 1 I have, will make 2."

There are other pets out there other than Draiks, just like how there's other pets outside of Hissi. And I acknowledge that. I'm sure you do too.

But, you are also allowed four side accounts, for a total of 20 possible pets.

For the exact reason in question. To own more pets. :mellow:

I love draiks but I wouldn't spend millions of neopoints on just them. I would rather get a good range of dreamies than get 3 draik dreamies.