Draik Lair

Spritzie

I've tried a few times, but I keep losing levels.

Anisha, that's neat that you're 12 hours off. That makes it easy! :yes:

Oh and friend first went to India to study at IIT Kampur for a semester (he was there the summer before too). He also went to a small village to teach some kids English. He had studied Hindi before he went. The second time he went, he was in the north and learned some Punjabi. He brought me back a Salwar Kameez.

I always hated that it messed with my levels. Just like the lab ray does. I want things to be kinda even.

Oh and Liz, I finally broke down and bought a Wheel of Excitement Stamp for my album. Paid 560k for it. <_< But I want to complete the Faerieland page, in hopes they release an avatar for it later on.

I decided to train my main pet some in order to go for the Black Pteri avatar, and I was going to the Count at the same time, every time decreasing levels. I tried it again recently and got the same thing. I think it will be easy to not do it after getting the avatar, if/when I go for it again.

Well, hopefully you'll be glad you got the stamp. The price *should* go up later, but it's so hard to tell with the economy sometimes. 560k isn't bad either.

Sorry I took off... I was going to chat around here and then my boyfriend came over. We're going to a wedding in another state in September and are trying to organize plane tickets, etc. I'm excited at the prospect of having a king sized bed all to myself. :D

P.S. Any ideas on what to get a boy for his birthday? Boys are hard...

EDIT:

Apparently there was a Skunk Draik MP stocked in the magic shop about an hour ago. :O

Edited by IrishLiz

You are right Spritzie! I am gonna wake up for it...someday. ;)

Good job on buying the stamp! If they do release an avatar for the Faerieland page, the price will go WAY up!

Hmmmmm for guy's birthdays, I usually get them a gift card to Models or whatever. Or I just give them a cheque. :laughingsmiley: But for my bf, I am not sure.

NO WAY! I really need to stalk the magic shop!

Awww! That is so sweet! But what I did for my bf is what I copied out of a book: I made cards for 1 free snuggle and then decorated them with birthday cakes and candles etc. He loved them and I think he has used them all up, in 1 day!

I found a typo...

I have only one account, because I would feel to mean to put pets on a side without the loving care that I give to my pets on my main.

It should be "too."

Another one:

My application might not be as long or detailed at some other applications, but it is filled with the feelings I have for Nohrbert.

It should be "as," I think.

I like your application! :) It's very cute and nice. Personally, I like simple ones. :D

Well, hopefully you'll be glad you got the stamp. The price *should* go up later, but it's so hard to tell with the economy sometimes. 560k isn't bad either.

P.S. Any ideas on what to get a boy for his birthday? Boys are hard...

EDIT:

Apparently there was a Skunk Draik MP stocked in the magic shop about an hour ago. :O

I put it in my album. I didn't get an extra to sell, though it might be a good idea. I'll have to think about that.

I got my husband a pocket watch for our anniversary. And I got it engraved. But I knew he loves pocket watches. If there's something you know he really likes, you could get it engraved. (Like pens, keychains, pocket watch, etc.) I went to Things Remembered.

And I want that potion! That's awesome.

You are right Spritzie! I am gonna wake up for it...someday. ;)

Good job on buying the stamp! If they do release an avatar for the Faerieland page, the price will go WAY up!

Hmmmmm for guy's birthdays, I usually get them a gift card to Models or whatever. Or I just give them a cheque. :laughingsmiley: But for my bf, I am not sure.

NO WAY! I really need to stalk the magic shop!

Yeah it will. And by then, it won't be available anymore either.

His birthday is coming up in a couple months. I'm going to need to start figuring something out.

Well, this is for my boyfriend's birthday. That's why I have no idea, haha. He says that he doesn't want anything except spending some time with me.

That's sweet. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something for him though. What are some of his interests? Does he read a lot? Maybe have a favorite author? Plays certain sports?

Well, he's kinda picky. His hobbies are 4-wheeling and airsofting. He's working on a car for 4-wheeling right now, but for both hobbies he's very specific about what he wants (especially for his car) and I wouldn't know what to get/how to get it anyways. Plus they're expensive. :P :laughingsmiley:

I got him a lego set in the architecture series for his graduation because just finished architecture school and loves legos.

His birthday's tomorrow... :whistle: I'll make salsas for now and figure out what else to do later. I think I'm going to try and plan something to do together.

Oh, and I hesitated putting the stamp in my album. It's hard because it's worth so much. I probably will later though.

That's true.

I think I'm going to make him salsa and then figure something to do together. I just got some fabric (with chilis!), ribbon, and canning jars from the store, and I think I'm going to can some for him. Hopefully I can get the seals right. :laughingsmiley: I have two kinds of salsa that I've made before that he likes, so I think that will work. Boys are so difficult sometimes. :P

That's a good idea about the stamp. I don't know if I can bring myself to put it in my album yet or not. :laughingsmiley:

I know this might be random, but I REALLY don't like that the Site Spotlight is only gonna last a few more weeks :(

I've been working on this for a week and I just wanted opinions on my petpage before I enter it...

http://www.neopets.com/~Beauty9004

^ there it is! Any opinions on it will help xP

FYI taking my code is theft :grrr: Editing it with your own images does NOT make it yours!! In your own words: "I don't like when people steal anything from anyone and stealing from me is NOT tolerable D:"

Take the page down or I will report it to TNT. When Steph linked me to the page I never expected it to be yours - I thought more of you than that :(

(For anyone interested, compare her source code to mine for Axeci's petpage.)

OMG :(

A lot of the coding I did by hand and with help from one of my cousins on neopets...I liked a lot of the layout you did for it when he showed me your petpage as an example and then I tried to code it the way he taught me...I didn't think it was theft Izzy, honestly :( I'll take it down if you want! I would never go that low :sad01_anim: