Draik Lair

Spritzie

dunno, think we don't know what to talk about, hmmmmm

i really want to see a wrath draik *can't sit still for the coming year ^^*

It's so quiet here .. where is everybody? :mellow:

I wasn't around over the weekend much, I was online, but playing Maple Story. But in Draik related news for me, I have hit my 9 million mark, so I'm officially searching for a Pirate Draik Egg. :D I hope to find one for a good price soon. (Less than 8 million. I'm really hoping for 7.5 or less, but I'm not sure how likely that is right now. I haven't checked prices in awhile.)

i really want to see a wrath draik *can't sit still for the coming year ^^*

It would be nice if they did a TFR remembrance day, and as a celebration on the anniversary of the faeries being saved, they released some items that matched the theme of the plot, and a few Wraith colored pets. I'm going to hope they release it for Draik Day next year, though that's a long ways off.

Sorry I haven't been around DL :(

Besides real life, I mainly just get on Neopets for quick dailies and then leave the Habi on while I attend other matters (like homework...)

I hope everyone is doing fantastic on their Draik goals :laughingsmiley:

I'm trying to get some random avatars like from the Kelp, Edna, Snowager, and also spinning the Wheel of Extravagance for that avatar!

Also, Spritzie, I thought of Aitvara when I saw the new wig in the mall :D

I wasn't around over the weekend much, I was online, but playing Maple Story. But in Draik related news for me, I have hit my 9 million mark, so I'm officially searching for a Pirate Draik Egg. :D I hope to find one for a good price soon. (Less than 8 million. I'm really hoping for 7.5 or less, but I'm not sure how likely that is right now. I haven't checked prices in awhile.)

omg, i play that too ^^

but yeah, i was very busy with something for school, third grade (dutch grade system) is a hard year...

i guess i'll have to wait, but i like the idea of a day to remember this and introduce more wraith colours, if only TNT accepted help like that... :sad01_anim:

Sorry I haven't been around DL :(

Besides real life, I mainly just get on Neopets for quick dailies and then leave the Habi on while I attend other matters (like homework...)

I hope everyone is doing fantastic on their Draik goals :laughingsmiley:

I'm trying to get some random avatars like from the Kelp, Edna, Snowager, and also spinning the Wheel of Extravagance for that avatar!

Also, Spritzie, I thought of Aitvara when I saw the new wig in the mall :D

Things seem to have become pretty busy for a lot of members. Hopefully that will change soon.

:D I thought of her too, the first time I saw it. It was the ad for it on the main Neopets page, but when I went to the NC Mall try it on her, they hadn't released it yet.

Things seem to have become pretty busy for a lot of members. Hopefully that will change soon.

:D I thought of her too, the first time I saw it. It was the ad for it on the main Neopets page, but when I went to the NC Mall try it on her, they hadn't released it yet.

You should be able to get one for 7 mil. - I've read somewhere here on the forum that somebody sold it fo 7 mil. :) And I've found it: click here - this one is asking 7 million pure. Hope you get it :)

Ahhh! I totally never saw that. :D I just sent them a NM about it. :D Thank you for linking me!

EDIT: They replied to my NM and placed it in a NF Only auction for me. :D It has 30 min - 2 hours left.

Congrats on the avatar! I spent like 1 million on that a month or so ago, with no luck. <_<

Thank you! The auction just finished and I've placed it in my SDB. :D I'll probably hatch it in a few days. I need to move my pets around on my accounts and pick the perfect name.

Congrats on the avatar! I spent like 1 million on that a month or so ago, with no luck. <_<

Thank you! The auction just finished and I've placed it in my SDB. :D I'll probably hatch it in a few days. I need to move my pets around on my accounts and pick the perfect name.

We're so happy for you Spritzie! :) This new Draik will be Maraquan, right? Do you already know how you'll customize him/her ? :)

Thank you :D She will be Maraquan... someday. The PBs are pretty expensive, so I'll work on getting my Magical Krawk Plushie for Liquiform and painting her Camo first. Then I'll work on the Maraquan PB.

I've looked at some BGs, but most of them are NC ones that have retired, so I'll have to do more searching for that.

Wow I'm so happy for you Spritzie!! :laughingsmiley:

Ever since you asked me about that avatar, I decided to try getting it myself and finally got it after I looked at someone's guide. The key thing they said was to make sure your pet was bloated and try eating there BEFORE 1PM NST. I didn't read this until about a week later and it's day 3 since I tried, so I hope that helps you ^^

I can't wait to see the new Draik for our awesomesauce group!

OMG SPRITZIE, I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW!!!

i mean it, you've got your egg, congratz, I hope I'll get mine soon, but that's not going to happen, stuck at 750K, no time, too busy :(

anyways, enjoy your draik, and tell me what you did with him/her, name, custom, etc... *is being curious*

Thanks :D She'll be staying Pirate for quite awhile, so I'll have to pick out some customization for a Pirate Draik. I might use one of my favorite silhouette backgrounds from last year's Halloween stuff:

bg_krawk_silouette.gif

Thank you :D

I'm not sure yet. I might just hatch her on my main and keep her there until after I paint her Maraquan (I want the Pirate clothes for Aitvara.) My sea account is currently full, and I'd rather not move any off until the Draik actually fits in the theme, which Pirate doesn't really.

Me too! Especially since the Pirate color was the only one (that I wanted) that I hadn't gotten before I painted Aitvara her final color. I was actually going to buy a Pirate PB when prices were going down, but I decided to wait until I got my next Draik. Now, I got it the Pirate clothes for her, and my next Draik all in one shot.

Thank you :D

I haven't done much searching yet. I spent a little time yesterday evening, but I only came up with one possible idea that wasn't taken yet. I'll probably try again this afternoon when all of my work stuff is finished.