Draik Lair

Spritzie

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!!!

I think that wig is AWESOME, you should really buy it, how much does it cost? *thinks it would be a good idea to buy some neocash soon* :wub_anim:

okay^^ i really wanna buy it, but i have to get money...hmmmm *starts looking for money*

wow, out of the blue...

why would you? I know the UK is beautiful, but still...

WHY *is being curious*

wow, out of the blue...

why would you? I know the UK is beautiful, but still...

WHY *is being curious*

For the NC. Joke aside, I would love to study in UK. Slovenia's too small.

I would love to customise my pets with NC, but my parents told me I cannot buy stuff for such a CHILDISH game...

so I ran away, slammed with the door and went to twitter, itunes, facebook, dailies and of course the TDNF :whistle:

I would love to customise my pets with NC, but my parents told me I cannot buy stuff for such a CHILDISH game...

so I ran away, slammed with the door and went to twitter, itunes, facebook, dailies and of course the TDNF :whistle:

Most people who know me have come to the conclusion that I am cracked, they don't comment on my gaming, music or fashion habits (this is the buxom lady that turns up to work in multi coloured suits, Lime green pinstripe today) - the only one my CEO has banned me from wearing is the black and rainbow suit

Besides your pets are very very pretty - hard to customize (have tried), can't see anything that fits them just right yet. who know maybe by Christmas

You have a lime green pin striped :woot: That is so cool! I think I may be jealous of your awesomeness.

I know I love the quirky suits - so many drap grey and black ones about I decided to have my fun.

plus the fashion, tunic are *wobbles hand* eh and everything is short and getting shorter, then they want you to pay more for it?

doesn't make too much sense to me anyway off to work now

tata all

@aethenlynden: *goes to your userlookup (again)*

*is still very jealous because alamtakari is way to beautiful...*

@aethenlynden: *goes to your userlookup (again)*

*is still very jealous because alamtakari is way to beautiful...*

She is too beautiful isn't she? <3 Best customization so far.

yeah, if i had a grey draik, and acces to neocash (my parents won't let me), i would know which stuff to buy ^^

i'm soo freaking jealous, wish i had such customising skills (haha, i'm using british spelling^^)

Most people who know me have come to the conclusion that I am cracked, they don't comment on my gaming, music or fashion habits (this is the buxom lady that turns up to work in multi coloured suits, Lime green pinstripe today) - the only one my CEO has banned me from wearing is the black and rainbow suit

Besides your pets are very very pretty - hard to customize (have tried), can't see anything that fits them just right yet. who know maybe by Christmas

Before I say what I'm going to say, let me say (ahahah) two things first:

1. Alamtakari is. Amazing. A perfect cuztomization for a perfect pet! You must love her to bits. :yes:

2. ... you shock and stun me with you genrousity. I mean, honestly, I'm not spritzie, it wasn't me that you gave that gorgeous wig to. BUT I FEEL SO HAPPY JUST KNOWING THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST. Yea, it sounds really weird, but I can imagine how excited Spritzie is, and um, for the record? You're awesome. :yes:

That aside, you are a coolbean. Psh, you're not cracked, you're just, err, SPECIAL AND UNQIUE. Beyond ways they will ever see. :D

Okay now I will talk about Neocash heh. In reality, I was going to say something like "That wig is gorgeous! Spritzie, you have to add it!" And thennnn I saw the price and I was :mellow: . Then I was going to go 'Errr, but 250NC is a steep price, even if it's a collectors item. :worried: ' And then you gifted it to her and I was :whaa: I was actually lucky enough to be about when NC first came out, so I got the free NC cash thing. :yes: Other than that, though, I've never gotten anything NC based. :/ But it doesn't really matter to me (at current!) because customization isn't really a huge prority for me.

Until I get my draik, that is. Then it'll be a whole different story. :D

I do like going to the mall and using the preview to dress my babies, though. They have misersable customization because I cxan barely afford NP based items, forget about the NC! It sucks when you don't have NC because you can't afford it. Meh :/

Depressing things aside, I LOVE STOCKS. I am, at current...oh, you know, about 1/18 on my way to a draik. :P But it's still a progression! :yes:

Before I say what I'm going to say, let me say (ahahah) two things first:

1. Alamtakari is. Amazing. A perfect cuztomization for a perfect pet! You must love her to bits. :yes:

2. ... you shock and stun me with you genrousity. I mean, honestly, I'm not spritzie, it wasn't me that you gave that gorgeous wig to. BUT I FEEL SO HAPPY JUST KNOWING THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST. Yea, it sounds really weird, but I can imagine how excited Spritzie is, and um, for the record? You're awesome. :yes:

That aside, you are a coolbean. Psh, you're not cracked, you're just, err, SPECIAL AND UNQIUE. Beyond ways they will ever see. :D

Okay now I will talk about Neocash heh. In reality, I was going to say something like "That wig is gorgeous! Spritzie, you have to add it!" And thennnn I saw the price and I was :mellow: . Then I was going to go 'Errr, but 250NC is a steep price, even if it's a collectors item. :worried: ' And then you gifted it to her and I was :whaa: I was actually lucky enough to be about when NC first came out, so I got the free NC cash thing. :yes: Other than that, though, I've never gotten anything NC based. :/ But it doesn't really matter to me (at current!) because customization isn't really a huge prority for me.

Until I get my draik, that is. Then it'll be a whole different story. :D

I do like going to the mall and using the preview to dress my babies, though. They have misersable customization because I cxan barely afford NP based items, forget about the NC! It sucks when you don't have NC because you can't afford it. Meh :/

Depressing things aside, I LOVE STOCKS. I am, at current...oh, you know, about 1/18 on my way to a draik. :P But it's still a progression! :yes:

Thanks ( tries to be humle but can't stop grinning) I'm glad that the stock are working for you, they really don't like me but that might be because I dissapeared for a while.. go work for the dairks they are such lovely creatures **Ignore the preening grey draik in the back ground**

Thanks ( tries to be humle but can't stop grinning) I'm glad that the stock are working for you, they really don't like me but that might be because I dissapeared for a while.. go work for the dairks they are such lovely creatures **Ignore the preening grey draik in the back ground**

Stocks HATE me! Every single stock I buy goes down. Or they go up for like 3 NPs and then down to .. 7?! I like Draiks, just haven't met the right one. (story of my life :))

Psh, you deserve that grin. Go ahead and smile. Laugh. Feel pleased with yourself, cause you made someone else happy! ;)

Anyway.

I <3 Stocks. Invest daily and you CAN'T go wrong. I've been on it barely a month, from 0, and whoppee I've already gotten at least 200k from it! Some go up, some come down, so the trick is to diversify and buy lots! :D