Draik Lair

Spritzie

Well these auctions are the ''easy ones''. They have a starting price of (for example) 3.75 mil., minimum inc. 3.75 mil. so you bid, the price is 7.5 mil. and the Egg is definately yours. That's how I got mine ...

Wait... why would it be definitely yours, when that is the minimum you can increase?

Because you pay 7.5 mil. and the next person who'd bid would have to bid 11.25 mil. & no one will pay this much for a Pirate Draik Egg, get it? :)

Ooh, I see. That would be smart. :yes: But not so much for the person who put it up.

Well, Pirate Draik Eggs don't sell for more than 7.5 mil. these days .. I wonder for how long that'll be. Because if the Forgotten Shore will give these Eggs out forever, prices can deflate a LOT. It's good for the buyers and the ones who are saving up for one. But I don't know, it sounds so ... un-natural :D

I don't think anyone knows the exact chances of getting one but there seem to be about 1 or 2 eggs a days. So out of all the people that have the map, one out of them? If you really want a draik, you should buy an egg, then if you do actually get one, you can sell that one since your chances of actually getting one are very slim.

I understand that Spritzie, I'm going to play some games today, not so much homework today ^_^

Okay I have a question .. yesterday I put My Pirate Draik Egg on TP, just to see what offers I'll get. Pretty much all are around 7.2 - 7.5 mil. (except one that offered 950,000NP - really ?! <_< ). Then this one person offered me Water Kyrii Morphing Potion .. I don't want one, but .. there's only one more on TP and it has the price listed as 10 mil.

I don't know if I should accept it, or not .. I'm afraid it's going to be HTS and that I'm going to end up with a lost (paid 7.8 mil for the Egg) :guiltysmiley:

I can't be sure, but I personally would turn down the MP. Water MPs would be great, but I don't think Kyrii's are a species that are in very high demand, so it may be supposedly worth 10 million, but it will likely be hard to sell.

I agree with what's been said above. I seriously doubt anyone would pay 10 mil for a water Kyri morphing potion or if they do, it certainly isn't going to be anytime soon. Also, personally, I would not leave an offer open from now until Christmas. If I make an offer, I expect acceptance or rejectance within a week tops or I withdraw. Trades are only up for 2 weeks in the TP before it's canceled anyway so 7 days is already 1/2 that time. Plus if I want an item, I am not going to wait 2 months to get it when there are tons of other people selling right now too.

I rejected the offer. I'd really prefer pure, because I don't want to bother with selling another item and so on .. I'll wait till Christmas time.

And the person didn't offer directly on the lot, she neomailed me first :)

I'm almost to my 9 million, so I can start searching for a Draik Egg. If I can get just over 100k today, I'll have it. If not, about 55k a day for the next 2 days. :D

Also, I'm thinking of maybe getting the Healing Springs Collectors Wig for Aitvara because 1. it actually looks super cute and 2. I think the wig would be a cute play on her being Water.

What do you guys think? (Here's the wig added to her current customization:)

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/81638