Draik Lair

Spritzie

He's amazing! Congratulations. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratz wembly, you must be sooo excited, please: wish me some luck:)

Ps: may i borrow your blinders???

Aw, congrats on getting Freyyr, Wembly! He's amazing! I love Norse mythology, so I think he's just perfect!

Also, if anyone is interested, I was surfing the PC today, and there are several draiks UFA, if anyone is interested in applying: http://www.neopets.com/~hide

:woot: I would officially like to welcome my very own, brand new, draik Freyyr to the world :wub_anim:

Here he is

4.png

He's named after the Norse God Freyr, I had to add an extra y to get an available name but I'm really happy with it :woot:

He looks amazing Wembly! :D His customization is gorgeous!

If it's okay with you, I'll add him to the front page. :D

Congrats Wembly! Now to go save for my own draik...

yeah, me too, i have to save if i want a draik, that's why i want to borrow wembly's blinders. Maybe spritzie wants to give me some to? :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

I agree with Spritzie, the Weewoo does look nice :)

I never really paid any atention to petpets. I know my future Faerie Peophin will have a Kazeriu (they're gorgeous!) and for my draik I've been thinking something gold/desert looking since she/he'll be a Desert Draik (hope so) .. :)

I love matching petpets to my pets. (One of my favorite matches is my Blue Shoryru, and her Orbulon.) When Aitvara was going to be Faerie, I planned to get her a Faerie Ukali, then I decided on the Captive Shadow Wraith from the Faeries Ruin plot. I've yet to find a good match for Aitvara now that she's water.

Sure. :D We keep a box of blinders here, just in case they're needed. :P

I'm going to need those, 'cause i think water pets are great and i want one too, but i want that draik sooooo badly, i'm going to freak out... Aaaaaaaargh *brain explosion*

So yeah, i need some blinders...

@flyingeevee: omg, i love weewoos, congratz on getting yours:)

The main reason I went for the White Weewoo was because they're so cute and represent the NT :laughingsmiley:

Uvertira (being such a talented composer) has a petpet with the talent of writing as well ^^

I usually leave petpets for last since I can never decide which ones I want for all my pets. Now that all of my painting days are over for now, I'm aiming for the little things I've always wanted =3

That's such a good idea Eevee! I hadn't thought of that.

I always get ahead of myself with petpets. I have a list of ones I want for my pets, including an Island Rock for my Coconut Jubjub and Snowickle for my Ice Hissi.

Maybe a Maractite petpet would look good with Aitvara, like a Maractite Kazeriu.

Thank you :D I'm always checking out all of the pets colors and upgrading my current choices when I see one that I think matches better. (Like I was originally planning on an Island Millipod for my Coconut Jubjub, but I decided an Island Rock would be cuter, since it looked like a Codestone.)

Maybe this would work:

4.png

kazeriu_maractite.gif or maybe melton_maractite.gif